Thread: What the hell is going on with the Cowboys?

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    I understand that JJ has put a gag-order on Valley Ranch, but WTF is up with some of the trades? I mean the let Henry go to the Lions for Kitna? Didn't they learn their lesson with an older back-up? Or, is JJ thinking he found a Kurt Warner? Don't Terrance Newman and other defensive players have issues with Kitna? Aren't they trying to get the locker room together as a team?

Then this morning I found out the let Canty go to the Giants. WTF? The Star-Telegram had a picture of Canty flexing his muscles next to Ecoli on the ground after a sack...and they let him go there.

Ok, they got Brooking, and he has some solid stats, but he's a 33 year-old linebacker. I just hope he's the locker room leader over T.O. Maybe that's why they got him. Who knows? Why does JJ like older men? Doesn't he know ability can decline with age?

I'm out here in Houston wondering what the hell is going on with my beloved football team. I'd like some insight from the people of DFW to know what y'all think about the current state of the Cowboy's. Is it America's tream, or just another over-priced toy for a spoiled rich kid that never grew up? Damn, I thought I'd be the last to talk crap about Jerry.
    "All my life I've been over the top. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't wanna stop." Ozzy

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I heard that washed up Brad Johnson is gone and that's good. Jerry Jones I think knows that if he makes alot of mistakes he will still be popular and that's what he thinks. He's running the whole team so I don't know when it will end

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    I'm seeing life in the team now! TO is gone. Brooking can be a leader, as well as Kitna. I think it all might come together for them. Let's wait and see!
    "All my life I've been over the top. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't wanna stop." Ozzy

Finally JJ has come to his senses, By-By TO!!

As Hardhat644 put it Good Bye to Eldoardo Owens. However, I wouldn't go so far as giving Jerry Jones much credit for making such an obvious decision.

a buddy of mine at work told me that TO is gone and even though I liked him, he dropped balls and wanted the ball thrown to him on every play

now they can fully use Roy Williams

Dallas Cowboys don't have a first round pick

Cowboys page

Jones thinks he is a football coach

Retired Companion
    They're getting some new, asst. coaching, got rid of the dead weight and yes, TO is finally gone. Maybe they can concentrate on playing as a team now instead of worrying about the drama queen all the time.

the cowboys are over rated.