so um yeah everyone is asking are you back are you back why did you change your name are you working for LE whoe's your friend whats up with the hair and all that jazz...here are some answers

Yes i am back...
i love the what i do and i missed it genuinely i have a few close and dear friends who have made the move back easier and to them i say thank you...

Vivian Vixen....
the name change is kind of a fresh start for me..ive never had bad reviews or anything like that but decided that with family and an ex husband a name change wouldn't be a bad idea

Law Enforcement
i have never and would never work with or for them...they just dont pay as well!

Brittany
my friend..we don't do two girls but if you want to see her go for it shes sweet and nice and a little naive and hasnt really been broken in but has a great heart and is a great gal!

The hair
i understand that this does limit me its bright its loud its different its pink.....i will be getting less dinner dates which honestly i dont mind bc id rather spend my time in the bedroom not eating dinner talking about what were gonna do once we r there lol.

Tattoos
i did get another tattoo this one is visable..i will probably have an entire sleeve soon..if this is a turn off dont see me..that is your choice and to b honest when im doing another girl there is nothing like a clean virgin skin to touch.

The Stars
some ay a distraction..but i think thats if i was a guy and i saw some smoking hot chik with stars on her boobs id get that...so later when im drunk with the boys swapping sex stories..i could be like yeah you think your good i banged this chik with freaking stars on her boobs...but he thats just me...

The end. lol