ok, i changed my mind. i'm not taking the pic down and neither will i back down from this fight. can't push me around. i say BRING IT chick! gimmie all u got!! (& i added another pic 2 the album)

now this is the point where i accept responsibility for any drama i incur from this point on. i'll be sure to keep you all out of it by not posting updates or complaints any more. you guys have all the info you need to stay safe i believe so happy hunting!!

here is the latest & last correspondence i will post about this (unless i get something else that is serious that i think people should be made aware of) :

*copied & pasted

New form completed:

Name: veronica franco

Email: ghghgh@aol.com

Phone: 6666666666

Booking date: March 04, 2010

City/Area: THE GHETTO

Booking description: You honesty think aspd just "crashed" think again. A few people got BUSTED wh___, like you are going to get! We have friends and connections that run deep, and you can post all the bull____ alerts you want ! You will realize who is behind ALL of this but too bad for you it will be a little late. See ya nasty skank h__. Who in their right mind would fu__ someone as ugly and as nasty as you. You look like a ____ing cartoon character with all those tats and your pus__ needs an over haul LMAO! No one needs to be warned about you because you are stupid enough to have your nasty snatch with cu_ dripping out of it. TALK ABOUT UNSAFE!! HIV RIDDEN H__. WATCH WHAT WE POST ABOUT YOUR NASTY A__ AND ON A BOARD WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE IT. When you are a mod you can do sh__ like that LOL, and you can also take down and leave up reviews like you 'TRIED to pull off b__! Hope those dogs are doing ok for now you f__king ****! You are theo ne who has to stalk providers that you wish you were as good as. You even have reference to them on your site you psychotic bitch., We have pages and pages of text from aspd ladies board and coed of you STALKING AND HARRASSING EVERY PERSON WHO TOLD YOU ANYTHING INCLUDING BIG C! HE BANNED YOU CUZ YOUR A FUCKING NUTCASE AND NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL SEE YOU. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE T O GO BACK TO THE STRIP CLUB NASTY _____. GET A DEGREE AND A REAL ____ING JOB SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUCK DI__ FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Reference provider: not you

*end cut & paste

as usual, i have no idea what she's talking about with taking down reviews & all. i was never banned & i'm sure none of these emails she is referring to of me stalking providers is from MY email address which is, was, and always has been dirtydiana504@yahoo.com.