UPDATE!! i got this one today attached to an old review of mine.

*cut & pasted accept i took the review out of it due to the fact that she mentions the reviewers name as her alleged friend. other than that, nothing has been changed accept the foul language. (sorry big c) (i'm putting a link to the review in question @ the end for those who would like to keep aware of the 'circle':

New form completed:

Name: your worst nightmate

Email: fuckyou@aol.com

Phone: 6666666666

Booking date: April 03, 2010

City/Area: the cemetary

Booking description: {*this is where the review was*}

Awww that's too bad. You can't even suck ____ like a pro hahaha.Would be a shame if this were to be posted publicly on another providers webstie as you have done LOL. You are a ____ing nutcase and a stalker and your house is now being watched idiot! Guess you will have to lower your rates and get a hotle room from now on. Seems one of your reviewers told another provider he reviewed where you live. OOOPS her dad is a ____ing cop, and not a donut eating beat cop like your little buddy hahaha. Someone who can bury you in a dumpster and no one would care. Just one less ugly mouth of the welfare. Oh did I just quote Tupac lmao! You are nothing but a dime store ****** and no one would give a ____ if you show up missing. Will be seeing you

Reference provider: ljlhl

*end cut & paste*

be very careful what you use as pillow talk guys. as you can see even the smallest things can put someone in danger. i'm gonna go walk my dogs now & wave to the under covers on the corner. if an unidentified woman ends up in a dumpster i promise i'm coming back to haunt every appt she ever has, so BE ALARMED when the carrie stuff starts happening!! lol!!

i'm gonna add the link to the review in a few minutes. it's taking me longer than i thought to go through them all

oh, and for the record, my house isn't being watched. i do not live at the location she thinks i does, and i do not do incalls at my new home. (the whole point of the place near city park was to buy me the house i have now) i screen everyone same as always. as far as i know, i don't have any cop friends, on the beat or anywhere else. even 'her friend' who apparently only saw me so he could write a mediocre review was screened. by the way, thanks for the business. 450 bucks just so you could feel better about yourself is fine by me. of all the reviews ever written about me, i have 2 that are mediocre and 0 that are bad. the rest are either good or great, so send over all your friends. i wanna get a wii, maybe they can help me out