Companion's Handle: GingerStar
Date of Visit: 2/16/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 602-676-6275
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Mesa, Arizona
Location: Sketchy motel in mesa. Very nasty and dirty room but Ginger is amazing
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Body worship, BBBJ, lots of daty, spanking, cg

Very open menu
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 220
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: brown past shoulder
Smoking Status: Big Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Very small frame, with nice perky breasts. Very sexy, petite body.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes but do not let her host if the smell of smoke bothers you.

Public comments:
Messaged Ginger after my 10am date "didn't wake up" and Ginger was quick to respond. Exchanged a few messages and pictures and appointment was scheduled. Arrived at her place and it had an awful smell of smoke. Wanted to leave, but I drove a good while to meet so I stuck around. The girl in the room was very sexy and small and I instantly had to have my hands on her. Dropped donation and all clothing was removed. She gave a great bbbj but had to flip her over before I popped. Went down on her for a good 15 minutes and I think I made her O? Not sure but she was really enjoying it and her legs were very shaky. Kissed her body and let her go back to bbbj for a few minutes before I had to be inside her. Suited up and she was on top. Damn she was tight and boy did I love it. Tried to go hard as I could but she was so tight. Few moans and only a few minutes until I popped. Quick chat and I was out the door.

Again, I would love to see her again but only if I am hosting or if she get another private room. Her incall is very gross but the Ginger is incredible. One of my best experiences in the hobby. Enjoy fellas!