Thread: "Coco" at Perfect Ten

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    I was bored and went to Perfect Ten this (Sunday) afternoon. It was dead, but my day became very bright when I rekindled a friendship with "Coco", a sweet, young AA dancer whose body fat has to be close to zero! In my book, this young (spinner) lady meets the requirements of the establishment&#39;s name - "Perfect Ten" ! I have been around gentlemen&#39;s clubs for over 30 years, and Coco is the very best I have ever run across. She will definitely light your fire! The drawback is that she only works there on Sunday afternoons. <_<

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I saw the name Coco in the title, I was thinking I got to check out this thread. There is a dancer that goes by that name that works nights there at Perfect Tens. I thought you meant her, but she is hispanic. I think she is very hot looking. You can see some pics of her at their website under the event galleries. She has a smoking body. I may have to check out the Coco you are talking about too. Next Sunday. Hmmm. :P

Registered - not validated
    I know exactly who you&#39;re talking about. The last time I saw her was during the day at Sugar&#39;s quite a few months ago (which is about as often as I go). She was breathtaking and as pleasant and friendly as you could desire. I&#39;m eager to learn the extent to which she will leave one breathless if anyone else has had the pleasure of her company. Any other readers had a Coco sighting or close encounter?

Retired Administrator
    it might be a little difficult since the inception of this thread is over 13 months ago...

So Dennis, would that be still considered Hot Coco or now Cold Coco?
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Retired Administrator

Registered - not validated
    Sieze head firmly and extract from rectum. There, now I see things so much more clearly.

Dennisrn, that is still one sweet picture. ;)