Thread: Font Size

Is there an easy way to increase display / font? My global settings thru Internet Explorer leave the screen size a little small for my comfort?

I figured out how to increase the font size on MY posts - I'm trying to reset the screen size for everything else.

Second Question: How can I enable TABS in my posts? Text that I have aligned using the TAB key does not display as intended. Even when I use repeated hard SPACEs, it doesn't display properly?

Do we have a tutorial available? I really like this format; tryig to shorten the learning curve.

Thanks. Appreciate any and all tips.
    "This astronomy stuff is ridiculous!" said the old lady. "Eveyone knows that a turtle holds up the universe."
    "And just what holds up the turtle?" asked the scientist.
    "Very clever, but you can't fool me" she replied. "It's Turtles all the way down!"

For a quick fix, hard to read posts- press the CTRL key, then the '+' sign, close to the backspace.

CTRL and + will increase the size of everything in your window.

If you are in Firefox, you can change the view by clicking View on the top of the toolbar. There you can zoom in, zoom out, and modify the percentage to a fixed rate. There is an option for zooming text only there.

I haven't found an option on the board to zoom just the text.

A little birdie told me that there is a difference in the tab issue when in Firefox -vs- IE....

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    In upper right corner of any screen where it says, calendar, members, and help

clicking on the help button will get you many simple explanations of board utilities.

http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=Help

many sub headings of interesting and useful info.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Thanks for the help, Ze & CK.

"This astronomy stuff is ridiculous!" said the old lady. "Eveyone knows that a turtle holds up the universe."
    "Very clever, but you can&#39;t fool me" she replied. "It&#39;s Turtles all the way down!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (~~Ze~~ @ Feb 27 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    For a quick fix, hard to read posts- press the CTRL key, then the &#39;+&#39; sign, close to the backspace.

CTRL and + will increase the size of everything in your window.[/b]
    If you&#39;ve got a scroll wheel on your mouse, holding control and scrolling up/down on it will change the font size as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Proper Stranger @ Feb 28 2009, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you&#39;ve got a scroll wheel on your mouse, holding control and scrolling up/down on it will change the font size as well.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Very Cool .... can&#39;t believe I never knew that!!

Thanx,

Giz
    </span>
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

I use my middle finger to scroll my wheel all the time.. and if I am not careful, I often find myself ... bah.. what was I saying??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (~~Ze~~ @ Feb 28 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I use my middle finger to scroll my wheel all the time.. and if I am not careful, I often find myself ... bah.. what was I saying??[/b]
    Yep. That&#39;s basically how I discovered it a few years back. Copying and pasting and... oh my god what did I do, everything&#39;s in miniature!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (~~Ze~~ @ Feb 28 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I use my middle finger to scroll my wheel all the time.. and if I am not careful, I often find myself ... bah.. what was I saying??[/b]
    Great tip!

And Ze - I&#39;ll scroll your wheel anytime! :D :D :D
    "Very clever, but you can&#39;t fool me" she replied. "It&#39;s Turtles all the way down!"

I need my mouse scrolled so bad right now!