Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jennifer was Terrific

Inactive Member xx-diggitydog88's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bugeater @ Mar 6 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Great job Diggity,
    But I thought we were suppose to keep the actual address of establishments confidential. :unsure:[/b]
    My understanding is that the location of independents is to be kept confidential. AMPs where there is an obvious sign and the information is available on Google (which is where I got the actual address) can be shared freely, as it is public knowledge. Please let me know if I have overstepped any boundaries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diggitydog88 @ Mar 6 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    My understanding is that the location of independents is to be kept confidential. AMPs where there is an obvious sign and the information is available on Google (which is where I got the actual address) can be shared freely, as it is public knowledge. Please let me know if I have overstepped any boundaries.[/b]
    You&#39;re right Diggity.
    If they have a yellow pages ad, it ain&#39;t exactly a secret.
    Great review Bug! You sure pack a lot of action into 30 minutes!
    Chillin&#39; on the porch.

thanks 16year,
    I may be going back in soon. real soon!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Trophy Hunter @ Mar 3 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was a regular at Nagoya for years. One of my favorites was Pepsi. Great skilz and great tatas. Another named Cookie used to give me GFE. I once sent a friend in to see Cookie. He was drunk and having a problem rising to the occasion and she told him: You big boy, watsa matta, you need romance? LOL

They are the ones who got busted by LE and produced a video of the cop in there with the girl baiting her. Cameras in the rooms! That freaked me out and that&#39;s when I quit going.[/b]

Man, when mentioned Pepsi, that brings back memories of many nights. I had a friend that used to go almost once a week for like three years just to see her every time. When he went in, the mamasan would just call her and skip the lineup.
    Pussy is the new black!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (16YearItch @ Mar 7 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You&#39;re right Diggity.
    If they have a yellow pages ad, it ain&#39;t exactly a secret.
    Great review Bug! You sure pack a lot of action into 30 minutes![/b]
    They also have an ad in the Houston Press. I have discovered that there are still a few AMPs in the SW part of town. However, the service is extremely poor and the ladies are older with very little fluency in English. If you can&#39;t ask for what you want and the service is poor meaning you didn&#39;t get the extras we seek, I&#39;d say stay away. The places you have found on 1960 are OK but far to drive. Since independants are often not on short notice, we simply have to bear what the market makes available. I think the days when you could be assured of full service in a spa are gone. ASPD was a much better source than here. If anyone has tried a spa in the SW area and had an attractive lady with full service the info would be nive to have.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    YMMV Jen does offer MSOG and is fantastic in every way. but the heavy makeup (almost a mask) is a little off-putting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2