Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OUTDOORS ORGY!

How about a three day orgy lock in. Food ,sex, friend ship, Every one donates $ to ASPD to get it up and running. No one let in after the door is locked, Cater all the food and drinks have band of members and one hell of a party. All legal its for charity. And private Beat the hell out of out doors

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greybeard's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (notroublelover @ Mar 18 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    How about a three day orgy lock in. Food ,sex, friend ship, Every one donates $ to ASPD to get it up and running. No one let in after the door is locked, Cater all the food and drinks have band of members and one hell of a party. All legal its for charity. And private Beat the hell out of out doors[/b]
    I would go for that and would be willing to bring my drums too if we can find some other pickers who would volunteer to play.

GB

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar

Exclamation

hmmm this reminds me of an idea i have had for a while......

more to cum! ....errrr....come....

ha (no seriously...stay tuned i think i have an idea on this subject, just don&#39;t want to say too much too soon...plus don&#39;t want to seem like an ad....eww just thought of that....i really better shhh until i check the rules on this )

:unsure: B)

but as far as camping is concerned...ew again....
    bus rides.... um..ew and vomit (I get motion sickness sometimes ....lol i can&#39;t get offshore at all without dramamein (dear lord i have absolutely NO clue how to spell that)

so ok no woods....no nature...no buses ...no boats....i&#39;m guessing no one has a jet available? so we can basically count that out .....
    lol ...being difficult is fun

I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Hmmm... I like your ideas. Keep us posted.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Well, since we&#39;re suggesting stuff... How about an ASPD group cruise? It could be a 4, 5 or 7-night cruise out of Galveston. Lots of opportunity for meets and greets and BCD fun. Plus cruises are so cheap right now...
    TC
    The other day, my girlfriend told me she was a lesbian and that she wanted to date young women. I'm okay with that, though, as I've always thought it's good for couples to have a shared interest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Mar 18 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hmmm this reminds me of an idea i have had for a while......

more to cum! ....errrr....come....[/b]

I know I will like what her mind brings forward......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (topcat @ Mar 20 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, since we&#39;re suggesting stuff... How about an ASPD group cruise? It could be a 4, 5 or 7-night cruise out of Galveston. Lots of opportunity for meets and greets and BCD fun. Plus cruises are so cheap right now...
    TC[/b]
    If your going to go that route why not just band together and and try to book out a flight , Mile high club!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2