Session Length: 1 hour
    Amount paid: .6 door fee
    Total paid: $.6
    Was tipping or upselling and issue: Yes
    Race: Chinese
    Hair type: Shoulder length black
    Fragrance: Fresh and all natural
    Body: 5'5", average
    Personality/attitude: You been here before?

Comments:

I went to try out this new AMP and it sucked. Lets start with walking in average set up, rooms clean but not as nice as New Century Spa. Advertised table shower and steam room niether were available. One girl not so attractive and in her 40's. Opted to try the place due to being new and not a lot of traffic. New Century is to popular now wish I had not written the good reviews I had (just joking). got cumfy and the nightmare began. SHe gave a half ass rub down and gigled and whined about how hard she worked. No oils and used a towel to cover. then came the upsell. Wanted 60 extra for hj 100 extra for hj with touching and no full service. I laughed and she got upset then I told her I would pass on her crap and as much as little me wanted to release I could not get passed the upsell total waste of tikme and crapy massage. she ended up offering hj for 40 but I just got dressed and left. WHAT A SHITTY PLACE. as bad if not worse than bini massage.

Would you recommend this provider: No

Thanks for the warning

It's crazy how these places make themselves sound so great on Houston's backpage. Then, they end up being crap. Thanks for giving it a shot for us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    Don't think I'd want to go to a place that is located near an HPD substation, even if it had a good review.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I drove by this place a couple of days ago right around rush hour. Went inside to check it out and saw an amazingly cute girl at the counter with the owner. I asked for a massage, hoping I'd get the girl there, but then she left to get the only working girl available which was the one described in the review. I quickly made an excuse to get out of there while they tried to get me to stay.

If that other girl was working, I would've stayed no questions asked!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wish I had known about this a few days earlier. I went there and they stay away. I had this cute girl. She says she was 19 and mixed half with American/Vietnamese. She wanted $60 for just a HJ and $100 just for her to take off her clothes and nothing more! What an upsell place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (accordi4 @ Mar 15 2009, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Wish I had known about this a few days earlier. I went there and they stay away. I had this cute girl. She says she was 19 and mixed half with American/Vietnamese. She wanted $60 for just a HJ and $100 just for her to take off her clothes and nothing more! What an upsell place.[/b]
    I saw that one too! Forgot her name but she spoke well can carried an iPhone. Told me she was 22. I pulled one tit out while "I" did all the work. Tipped her 20 when she asked. She didn&#39;t complain about it. I told her up front I would pay a $60 door fee and another $60 to $100 for just a HJ. She was sweet about it and I chalked it up to a lesson learned about that place.