Thread: Heidi Back?

Is heidi back? I saw an ad on CL. Then I saw the stars! I thought she retired. The ad is at http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ers/1049444591.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brjohn07 @ Feb 25 2009, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Is heidi back? I saw an ad on CL. Then I saw the stars! I thought she retired. The ad is at http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ers/1049444591.html[/b]
    She posted a few months back that she did. She even told everyone to quit sending emails and pms.
    I guess she had a talk with Brett Favre and decided to come back.
    "What this world needs is a few more Rednecks"
    The fast coonass!!!

I just texted her and she said it was her and that she was getting a room this week for incalls

phone number since CL ads tend to self destruct 225-264-2938. She has what appears to be a friend too. The "alleged" friends number is 225-264-2935 http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ers/1049422245.html. Now I just wonder if that this is REALLY Heidi or some douche with nothing better to do!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, nothing&#39;s ever for sure, but I have had recent chats with her and I didn&#39;t get the sense that she was planning on coming back anytime soon.....And last I chatted with her she wasn&#39;t even living in BR.....But like I said, who knows.....TOFTT and report back.....That&#39;s the only way to tell for sure if it&#39;s her or someone impersonating her.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Will not let me post another pic so here is a link

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f413ff77df.jpg

Figuring It Out Companion Michelle D'Milf's Avatar
    I heard she was back trying to clean up her act from what I understand and the new girl is one of her friends... heard it through the grapevine... news travels fast around here even with ASPD down.. lol.. do you guys have some kind of underground that you use to keep check on us? LOL.. if so, how am I doin?? HAHAHAHA... just kidding..

Well it&#39;s official.....I talked with her early this morning (which was actually late last night) and she told me that she&#39;s back in the games and is living in BR and wanted me to let everyone know that it&#39;s her and her name is now Vivian Vixen.....Go for it.....

BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

I liked her better without the stars. When I saw her she didn&#39;t have them. It seems like it would be a distraction.

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>I liked her better without the stars. When I saw her she didn&#39;t have them. It seems like it would be a distraction. </div>

She has a good bit of backside ink and the stars and nipple hardware and now .. "the hair" .. but somehow this all becomes obscured when she gets to work. She has lost a lot of weight and is a sexual animal. She is trying to get a foothold back in Baton Rouge and we certainly can use another local. "Victoria" is very accommodating. She needs our support right now, so go get sum!!

Sorry to screw up the formatting on the last post. Well, you get the message!