Thread: BLV Spa Hwy 6

Not sure if this is correct forum, to post this question, but mods pls move if not.

Has anyone checked out the action at BLV spa on Hwy 6?

I've haven't gone inside, but recently there have been ambulances with flashing lights outside.

I wonder if the service is so good that some customer had a heart attack! :-)

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hot Sabre @ Feb 25 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Not sure if this is correct forum, to post this question, but mods pls move if not.

Has anyone checked out the action at BLV spa on Hwy 6?

I&#39;ve haven&#39;t gone inside, but recently there have been ambulances with flashing lights outside.

I wonder if the service is so good that some customer had a heart attack! :-)[/b]
    The place used to be called 4 seasons spa and had lukewarm reviews at best. Anything down highway 6 is a waste of time. This should have been placed in the request section of the forums since you are requesting information.

Sabre......they just opened the request/ISO section today

I don&#39;t think I agree with you Ghostface about 1960. I don&#39;t think you should make a blanket statement like that

Thumbs up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 25 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sabre......they just opened the request/ISO section today

I don&#39;t think I agree with you Ghostface about 1960. I don&#39;t think you should make a blanket statement like that[/b]
    Does anyone know how many girls they have at BLV SPA and what they look like and what type of service do they provide?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hot Sabre @ Feb 25 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Does anyone know how many girls they have at BLV SPA and what they look like and what type of service do they provide?[/b]

I had a session there just after IKE. It was okay but not great. They had about 3-5 girls. All were ugly except for the one I choose. At that time they were open 24/7. I think that particular girl worked 12 hour shifts with 9 PM or maybe it was 9AM being the switch.

Kind of a low rent setup but sometimes you find great girls that way. I think it was: $140, CBJ, CFS. Wrote a review on the other board but I don&#39;t remember all the details at the moment.

Some of the spas on 1960 are pretty good. All seem to be hit or miss. On the North end of town, (North West) there are many of them to choose from.

I haven&#39;t gone back to BLV since that one visit and that&#39;s been awhile. YMMV. Good luck.

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 25 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I don&#39;t think I agree with you Ghostface about 1960. I don&#39;t think you should make a blanket statement like that[/b]

I never said anything about 1960, someone else did. I said highway 6. You shouldn&#39;t make a blanket statement like that until you correctly read what I wrote in the first place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    I have had nothing but bad luck on Hwy 6. My two favorite AMPs are Paradise and Kim Spa
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

I guess one blanket statement deserves another

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 27 2009, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I guess one blanket statement deserves another[/b]
    About a week ago I drove past BLV on Highway 6 and there were several LE cars there and a yellow LE "line do not cross" ribbon across the front. The door was open and I could see a woman seated just inside the door with her hands behind her.

LE seems to be craking down all over the city and county....not good

What time of day did you drive by?