As the lovely VD has pointed out the anatomical reasons for her preference - The most important thing is communication! Please tell me before or during the act itself what you like/dislike about what I'm doing and we'll both have a great time! I always want to know what makes you more ferocious in bed because that has the same effect on me. So, I will make a note that VD likes it when you lickety clit and stay focused - Got it! So, now I know, when I'm pleasuring VD with my tongue she will be levitated off the bed with a mind blowing orgasm because I paid attention to what she likes. And believe me, it excites me to no end when I am in the presence of a woman having an orgasm!!

This venture is not one-size-fits all. Everybody is different and what (technique) works on some may not work on others.

This also benefits me because I have more fun when my partner is enjoying me. For instance, I was with a darling, more mature, lady once and she was giving me specific instructions and encouragement before and during the time when I was licking her, "flat tongue... not too hard on the clit... that's wonderful... right there...ohhhhhhh" and just when I was tickling her asshole with my finger moisten by her own juices, she raised her hips off the bed, shook all over and exclaimed "please put that finger in my ass" as she had a thunderous orgasm that was so hot - I actually came during DATY - first time ever I had an orgasm while licking a woman!!

So, ladies - please make your preferences known. You can even post them here as Miss Victoria has done. I will make notes and we will have a wonderful time together!!