Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Incall Locations

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Feb 26 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Caution... another NOOB POV....

...it depends...

If you tend to favor shorter encounters, in-call is HUGE! You don&#39;t want just anybody in your home. Likewise, you don&#39;t want the aggravation of arranging accommodations for what will be a rather limited interaction. I completely understand the notion of the lady who said she didn&#39;t want "us" in her home, either. However, the onus is on you to know your clientele. If that&#39;s what a majority of your clientele wants, it&#39;s on you to have an "office."

NOW... on the other hand...

If you tend to favor longer encounters, arranging accommodations is (or shouldn&#39;t be) that big of a deal. It adds to the whole "mini-vacation" vibe, IMHO. Or, you&#39;re engaging in such activity with somebody you have enough "chemistry" (read, trust) with to divulge where you hang your hat on a regular basis.[/b]
    I started off in a Notel here in Houston (8 months). I realized I was paying my morgage payment for a small room so I decided to find a small apt. I have had my private incall studio/apt for 2 years now, less than the morgage payment still, including electrity.
    I am not as high volume as other providers, but I can afford my studio/office. I like the fact that I have a place to go and work and is seperate of my personal life. Now let&#39;s explain that to the maintanence guys,, okay??? :D My incall offers a lot of ammenties that the notel did not, so I can&#39;t bitch. As long as I can pay the rent,, it is all good and thank the good Lord above and you gentlemen for taking care of me... ;)
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (htownhunter @ Feb 25 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    it tends to demonstrate an ability to be successful in what she does.[/b]
    So... if she doesn&#39;t have an incall she isn&#39;t successful?

Today? IN eneral? Damn Houston most of the time
    Incall is very high on my list in fact I dont really go for outcall only girls.

If she doesnt have an incall, I will meet at a notel but prefer she gets the room, Reimbursement depends on the rate. I know many ladies with incalls are doing their incalls a notels and some at the extended stay places.

I do not like getting a room and then waiting for if or when they show up.

I need to get a GPS though as it has become increasingly difficult to read street signs. This is very difficult if you dont have an address so I can look it up and figure out how to get there. This actually would make outcall much better for me if I had a place to outcall to except for the wait which makes it even more difficult to plan for time.

Sned me to an incall anytime. Those are the one that get repeat business.

I rarely do outcalls, only when I&#39;m out of town and have the right hotel room.

Here are my preferences (in order):

Nice incall. Example: The famous high dollar Gina had a townhouse on Gessner with a bar, living room couch, activity room and fabulous shower with a view of a courtyard garden.
    There is an incall apt. operation that doesn&#39;t like reviews but has a nice apt that is well and luxuriously stocked by the female owner.
    Nice hotel: Example: The Dallas girls come down and will stay at the Omni, JWMarriot, or even the Sheraton Suites by the Galleria is nice.
    Notel: Some of the non Patel brands are better: Scott&#39;s Inn, say.
    Sorry incall: The latina apts are pretty spartan: high poly used sheets, lousy bathrooms.
    My car: In a pinch.

Despite my preferences I will dip down pretty far on the list if I need to.

houstonsmart gal
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metal_head @ Feb 25 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I would rather an incall. I hate people I don&#39;t know coming to my place and as I have been to Patel&#39;s place a number of times, I don&#39;t like those visits.[/b]

lol, but we gals should &#39;enjoy&#39; having people we dont know coming to our place? is that your implication? just curious
    anna fanna bo banna

more pics (see both tabs, home and bigbuttbetty) http://houstonsmartgrl.shutterfly.com/

phone 832 529 4416

yahoo messenger: houstonsmartgal

advert http://www.preferred411.com/houston/houstonsmartgal

review: http://www.theeroticreview.com/link/link.asp?ID=128143

BuckeyeFarmer
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (houstonsmartgal @ Mar 14 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol, but we gals should &#39;enjoy&#39; having people we dont know coming to our place? is that your implication? just curious[/b]
    I don&#39;t think that was his implication. Use of Mr Patel&#39;s place in some cases is in rather visible places or tend to visit by LE on a regular basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2