Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Nobody puts Qwaurk in the corner again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 31 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder.
    Who&#39;s scruffy-looking?[/b]
    Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 28 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m not a mercenary. No body pays me. And if I feel someone one owes me, I take it.[/b]
    Red Sonja

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 30 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You bastard! Drop dead!
    I don&#39;t do requests.[/b]
    The Running Man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 30 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    How are you supposed to know? Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you&#39;re so creative. You don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death...[/b]
    Terminator 2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 31 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The .45 Long Slide, with laser sighting.
    These are brand new; we just got them in. That&#39;s a good gun. Just touch the trigger, the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. You can&#39;t miss. Anything else?
    Phased-plasma rifle in the forty watt range.
    Hey, just what you see, pal.[/b]
    Terminator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 31 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    If you want to live, don&#39;t hang up.
    What do you want?
    You&#39;ve been bugged and they&#39;re tracking out. They&#39;re gonna bash down your door in three minutes unless you do exactly as I say.
    ]
    Don&#39;t bother searching, the bug&#39;s in your skull.
    Who are you?
    Never mind. Wet a towel and put it over your head, this will muffle the signal.
    How did you find me?
    I advise you to hurry. This will buy you some time, they won&#39;t be able to pinpoint you.
    goes into the bathroom, pulls out a towel and wets it, and puts it on his head]
    Enough, you look beautiful.
    goes back to the phone]
    Now, go to the window, go.[/b]
    Total Recall

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 31 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Why are you being so immature about all this?
    Look, Julius. Do you know how many times I&#39;ve heard stories like this? It&#39;s every orphan&#39;s fantasy. My real mom and dad were rich, and beautiful. But... there was a mix-up at the hospital. And I got switched with another baby. But one day, there&#39;s gonna be a knock at the door. And there they&#39;ll be, with open arms, crying, "My darling. My treasure. We didn&#39;t know. How can we make it up to you?" Let me tell you something for your own good Julius. It a CROCK![/b]
    Twins

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 31 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    How &#39;bout a ride, mister?
    Jennifer! Oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes; let me look at you.
    Marty, you&#39;re acting like you haven&#39;t seen me in a week.
    I haven&#39;t.[/b]
    Back to the Future

Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I&#39;m the quarterback, you&#39;re on my team. But I guess you didn&#39;t play football in high school, did you, Richards?

You&#39;re right. I didn&#39;t. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I&#39;m one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I&#39;m engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he&#39;s not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect.
    Give him what he wan

Doesn&#39;t anybody die any more?

This maniac should be wearing a number, not a badge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Apr 4 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I&#39;m the quarterback, you&#39;re on my team. But I guess you didn&#39;t play football in high school, did you, Richards?

You&#39;re right. I didn&#39;t. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I&#39;m one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I&#39;m engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he&#39;s not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect.
    Give him what he wan[/b]
    Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Apr 4 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    This maniac should be wearing a number, not a badge.[/b]
    Above The Law.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

"You&#39;re an ambulance driver."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Apr 4 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Doesn&#39;t anybody die any more?[/b]
    The 6th Day

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast