Thread: PAIGE DENNING - My semi UTR favorite comes out into the sun.

I have known this girl for several years, from back when she was in the business on a regular basis to a long time that she spent living the "straight" life and now that she is a little of both. She works a day job, but is available in the evenings and some on weekends and that fits perfectly into my usual evening trysts. She came to my place this last time and gave me permission to do this review for her as well as showed me once again why she is one of my all time favorites.
    She is eager to please and be pleased, which is unique these days, with a lot of girls just wanting the cash out and to move on. She never gets in a hurry and never watches the clock. She showed up this night, clad in jeans and a sweater, smiling and very sexy. She sat beside me on my couch, and we talked for a while, then she used her fingertips to tease me as we cuddled and began to kiss. Her kisses are sweet, tender, soft lipped, and gradually use more tongue as she gets going and gets you going with her. She responds to caresses and removing of clothes with eager little moves and soft noises that tell you she is really into it. Her nipples get hard and tight and once naked, she is very wet and is all over you with all sorts of touches and kisses in some really inspiring spots. After I had worked down to play a very sensual tune for her with my oral ministrations, she told me how much she was turned on as we swapped spots and she found my flute and began to play her own tune. It was thorough with lots of tongue, plenty of attention to the neighbors there, and an enthusiasm that says she's really, really into it.
    She finally came up for air, climb ed up to me, and after the necessary precautions, settled her sleek, hot body onto me, sighing as she did. I was gasping at the feel of her and being able to watch this slender, taut body work on top of me. After a while we changed to several other positions, and completed in mish, me looking into her eyes between hot kisses. Once done, we cuddled, teased each other and whispered pillow talk for a while before we finally were done. Damn, I hated to see that hot body and sweet attitude leave me for a while. You can see for yourself here just what I mean:

She can be reached at paigedenning@yahoo.com.
    Her rate is $250 and she is also on P411.

Wow! She's stunning from this angle.

Nice review. How do we contact her?

By the way, how tall is she?

climbon2

climbon-
    She is in the 5-04 to 5-05 range and is very sleek and has a truly wonderful body as you can see. She is working on a website and more pics to come.

Verified Hobbyist
    I just looked at her profile on P411. It appears that she is Outcall Only. The rest of her profile seems intriguing.

Verified Hobbyist
    On Cowboy's recommendation (BTW--thanks for that, never had the opportunity to say that prior to the crash), I have had the privilege of meeting Ms. Denning on a couple of recent occassions (review to come shortly). She is gorgeous, sweet, sensual, and my ATF hands-down. The picture Cowboy posted is nice, but Paige's beauty is not captured in this photo, IMHO.

Thanks Cowboy!

Woody