I guess that without BCD screening, all reviews will be a little incomplete for now.

Janelle's ad has some great pictures, but a little too good. Using tin eye, I found that most were stock images but a few seemed likely to be real. I wrote to her and she sent another. I thought I would have to take the chance.

The last picture was closer to the truth. Janelle is 38 and attractive but probably won't make you drool. She is much more like the interesting neighbor next door than what her ad pictures suggest. Height and weight proportionate with short dark hair and Bs. Lots and lots of dialog. Surprisingly good therapeutic work. Inspired HJ. Possibly more but hard to tell on one visit. Likely YMMV, too.

Not cheap. $$ for an hour. Sets price high as a screening tool. Considering P411 so maybe price will come more into line.

So for those who are on the massage + circuit, Janelle is pleasant and attractive, offers the possibility for more perhaps and does a very solid therapeutic massage with the essential happy ending.

972-697-8908
Preston and Beltline

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_let_m...wAd?oid=4010538