Alright, I didn’t see a thread and it’s one of my favorite topics. So share your recipes, secrets, ideas, tricks in the kitchen or on the grill/smoker/griddle. Hell, even your favorite new restaurant you found if your not so good at cooking.

I’ll start it out by sharing my fajita recipe,.. well I call it fajita but it’s not in the true sense, it’s something I whipped up once and family and friends always request it when there is cookin to be done.
Your gonna need, fajita meat, corn or flour tortillas, vegetable oil, potatoes o brien (in the frozen section of your grocery store) , Allegro original marinade, 1 gallon freezer bag. Optional, is any fixings you want like cheese, sour cream, etc...

Take the fajita meat (1 pound feeds 2-3 people), let it get to room temperature. Dump it in a gallon freezer bag, and half a bottle of Allegro original marinade (I will link this at the bottom of the page,.. it’s the secret to this and will make people think your a God in the kitchen, hehe). Put the bag in the fridge and let it sit over night or 24 hours. You might turn it over once half way through if you remember so all sides get soaked good.
Now I do most of my cooking on a griddle or cast iron,.. so this will be explained on a large griddle.
Shoot you some vegetable oil all over, and lay down your tortillas. On the other side, dump out the bag of Potatoes O Brien and cover them with more vegetable oil so they are all soaked, then I often cover them with a warming dome to keep that heat in and better cook it, cause I usually go straight from the freezer to the griddle with those. In the middle I dump out the fajita meat that’s been sitting in the bag overnight, but only after I drained off the excess marinade (snip a corner off the bag and holdit in the sink for a bit to fully drain). Then do your best impression of a hibachi chef, flipping the potatoes over and making sure to pull the tortillas off before they burn.
Once the potatoes are a nice golden brown, the meat is just to the char stage, pull it off and put in separate dishes. It really doesn’t need much extra stuff, maybe a little grated cheese but don’t overdo it with sour cream or salsa until you try at least a couple bites to taste that meat,... cause it’s gooooood.
This can be done on cast iron as well, but it’s so much easier on a griddle

http://allegromarinade.com/products/...inal-marinade/