Thread: Rose: “The Summer of Love”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    Provider: erosrose

Date: The day the music died (early February on a spring like evening when all went black, as we awoke the next day on this deserted island)

Phone or Pager: She will provide (http://www.preferred411.com/austin/rose.)

Email Address: she will provide

Website/URL: http://erosrose.weebly.com/

City, State: Austin TX

Appointment Type: ( outcall)

Provider Category: ( Independent)

Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CG, DOGGY, MISS, more DATY and BBBJ, Russian, CIM, PCT (Post Coital Time).

Session Length: Two Hours

Fee: $$$$$$50

Total Paid: same

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Rose has silky light brown hair just short of her ass.

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: All natural, very nice, just like a woman should.

Smoking Status: No

Where did you hear about this provider? P411/ ASPD

Provider`s Face and Body: Very pretty, natural looking, great smile, wonderful eyes that captivate you, her measurements are 32DD-26-35 and she taste great, very flexible, great form, very sweet kitty, all natural, what a joy.

Comments. Introduction:

As I reminisce on the evening that was, I think of the time of free spirited youth, the summer of love in 1967, San Francisco, Haight-Ashbury district, and the music that was such a part of the culture at the time.

Although I was only 6 years old and living in Hollywood at the time, I did live in the San Francisco bay area from 1974 to 1999, and have been to the places that were such a part of the time, Winter Land, The Fillmore, The Old Waldorf, were all my regular stops to see the Dead, Jefferson Airplane/ Starship, Tower of Power and many more, so I have a sense of the culture that was so fee and easy. When I think of Rose, I hear this song written by George Harrison

Something in the way she moves
    Attracts me like no other lover
    Something in the way she woos me
    ”……………..

Being with Rose was an amazing natural experience for me that I am dedicating my time with her as “The summer of love”, who says time travel doesn’t exist.

Rose was the first young lady I have ever been with……ever, “19” so for me this was uncharted territory. When I first saw her on ASPD/ P411, I was attracted to her for two reasons, her beauty and the image of her with her guitar. I contacted her and asked if she was a singer songwriter, and if she plaid with anyone. I invited her to jam with me at my studio if she ever desired to do so, and also that I was interested in having a date with her. She replied with flattering praises to my desire to see her and my interests to her musical talents, she did say she was more adept to the dating part, and that she had just started to learn the guitar.

The Lady:

Rose struck me as a very interesting young lady from our correspondence, and meeting her in a social setting. I knew that she was special. My desires in the Hobby have always been for a natural lady, not much makeup, and not to flashy with the height heals and fancy lingerie. Sandals and a dress is what turns me on, so Rose fit that bill with her free spirit, and natural look. I normally do not date young ladies, (under 20) but we hade a few things in common that made our date a success.

TBC:

Rose has very good TCB skills as a new lady here on the scene. I had no problems setting a date with her, although I am not one that is looking for instant gratification, I set my date weeks in advance. I contacted her with screening info, and subsequently a date was set shortly after. We continued to stay in touch over the weeks; her correspondence was always in depth and meaningful, no one-liners.

The Date:

She called me when she was on her way and showed up right on time. I opened the door to a beautiful young lady, glowing in excitement and beauty, her hair was like silk, her smile was as warm as a summers evening breeze, she even had a flower in her hair. I welcomed her in as we hugged, and I told her to make her self at home. I asked if she wanted anything to drink, “yes water would be nice” I poured us some sparkling water.

As she entered the room full of candles burning for her like the desire to please that burned in her that night. We sat on the couch and got acquainted with each other, as we sat and checked each other out snacking on berries, she was very relaxed, and as for me, I was like a schoolboy on his first date, nervous and a little shy.

Rose was quite comfortable and she was the instigator to our first contact as she kissed me deeply. We talked some more and she continued to kiss me, you could say she was all over me. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease, I reached for her leg at one point and placed it on my lap as I explored the wonders of her foot, she pointed her toes like a classically trained Dancer, as she talked about foot fetishes with me, and I admired her form. Rose is into Yoga, and it shows as the night progressed.

We continued to talk and get to know each other as the kissing continued. As she lay back, we made out for a while, before long her cloths started to come off and my nerves settled in as I started to get aroused. Soon she was asking me to unbutton her slip, and we were both naked feeling each other’s bodies like lovers in the night. She lay there on the couch as I explored her wonders, feeling her sweet body and suckling on her nipples, kissing and squeezing her full tits.

As I knelt by her side, she reached under me and fondled my stiffing cock, and felt my balls as I kissed her and explored her further. The heat was coming to a boil and my desire to taste her sweet nectar grew to uncontrollable levels, we moved to the chase lounge, and I began to lick this young beauty. Her pussy was sweet and as she laid back and opened her legs to the full split showing her flexibility, pointing her toes in wonderful form, a first and long awaited desire was met with such joy as I licked on her sweet pussy.

After pleasing her for a wile I stood in front of her as she began to play with my boys, teasing them, then she slid my hard cock into her mouth. Not before long she requested that I sit and get comfortable while she performed a wonderful BBBJ. She was very tentative to my boys and me. This went on for a while as I held her hair back from her face watching her please me with such desire.

By now we were both ready for some fucking, the cover was on, and she climbed on top of me for some limber CG. She was on the balls of her feet as she straddled me slipping my cock into her pussy, her knees were at my chest as she bounced up and down on me, my hands on her body and my eyes on her watching in amazement to her ability to fuck like this, her nimbleness, and flexibility, it was very hot, I could see my cock going in and out of her as she fucked me.

After this amazing CG ride, we moved to Doggy, she was on her knees against the back of the chase lounge, I was over her fucking down on her ass as her back was arched, plank was the preferred method of delivery here. She seemed to like the angle and the way I fucked her from behind, her silky heir laid on her back as my hands found her breasts. From this high angle, I was able to DFK her while performing plank DOGGY; we fucked and kissed like this for a while.

We then moved to MISS, she lay back as I interred her tight pussy and fucked her in plank for as long as I could stand it, her legs again spread out at 180 degrees with impeccable toe point, eventually my arms gave way to the strain of the position. Many times she desired me to press my body close to her as we fucked, this was nice and felt wonderful.

She would place her hands on my chest feeling my body, looking into my eyes with such passion, caressing my shoulders, my biceps, and running her hands up and down my back. Rose is an amazing young lady and fucks so well.

I asked if she would like to move to the bed, she gestured that that would be nice, so we grabbed a snack and drink as we moved to the bedroom. I cleaned up and lay back as she gave me more BBBJ. I held her hair back from her face as she sucked on me, going from my balls to my cock, and then kissing me repeatedly. We went back to DOGGY. She was at the end of the bed, as I fucked her in plank, my hands on the foot board as she arched her back and pressed into me. This time the mirror was there for our viewing pleasure.

After a short break as we just lay next to each other, my hard cock against her butt check. I ventured to DATY some more as she opened to another amazing split with here toes at point. She performed a BBBJ on me before she got on top for some more CG action, she was hot as my hands found her breasts, squeezing and licking them as she rode me. We then moved to MISS as our bodies came together again, the kissing and fucking was amazing.

I cleaned up for the finally as I sat over her, she lay on her back, my cock between her tits as I fucked them, she held them together as my cock came closer and closer to her mouth, I felt like I could blow all over her tits but held out for all I was worth, eventually the head of my cock reaching her waiting mouth as she let me fuck like this for awhile.

She was so wet as my cock slid in and out of her mouth, I asked if I could CIM, and she said “of course” so it was not long after that I exploded into her mouth with such vigor, just the head on my cock in her mouth as she sucked me dry.

When she returned from her clean up, she laid on my chest, as I stroked her back, after a while she turned and stetted into me, so I could spoon with her, we just laid there enjoying the closeness of each other. Rose delivers exceptional post coital time. We went to the living room to talk and snack, we had a good conversation about things as the night came to an end. I walked her out to her car and bid her fair well.

Do you recommend this provider? Absolutely YES, Rose is a wonderful young lady, a great addition to this community.

"the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Nice review, datyman. Having actually experienced some of those marvelous (d****, sex, and Rock & roll) times as a youth about Rosie's age, and as much I wish I could turn the clock back, I won't try to BS myself in 2009. But she's a rare, enchanting creature, for sure. America could use more young 'uns just like her and this would be mellower habitat.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Datyman has it very right, this young woman is a lot of serious fun.