Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: robbed & held against my will

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    The problem is that just deciding to carry one is not enough; just like buying one and sticking it in the drawer at home with no further thought or training is a bad idea. If you don't practice handling it, get used to it, gain confidence with it, it's entirely possible someone could take it away from you and use it on you. It's a commitment, not a whim.

Rather than using the chemical product trademarked as Mace, pepper spray has become more popular, and would be a better alternative. Pepper sprays can be bought in various strengths, too. Whichever route you go make sure to pay attention to the expiration date on the product. The closer you get to the expiration date, the less effective the spray becomes. Kimber makes a product called a "Pepper Blaster" which is rectangular shaped, has a bit of a grip, and a trigger so it's natively easier to aim and to hold than an aerosol can. Just Google Kimber Pepper Blaster and you'll find the product easily enough.

As far as defensive moves for the ladies, there's always fingernails to the face, thumbs in the eye sockets, and knees to the nuts. Also, if they grab you from behind, if you'll just rake your foot down their shin, and smash your foot down on top of theirs as hard as you can, you'll break all the little bones on top of their foot. It'll hurt like hell, distract them long enough for you to break free, and slow them down enough that you can bolt for the door.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    so yeah thanks for the support guys

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since we seem to be meandering further off-track, let's please return to the original topic now or move along. Various defensive procedures/mechanisms can be debated in depth elsewhere. Thanks! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-30-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I agree with Fancy, back on topic. S&S do you have any idea if that lowlife perp. has been identified and arrested? That perp. is a threat to the community and needs to find himself behind bars ASAP.

I will call a college of mine in OK to check on victim compensation funds available there for victims.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Oh, Natalie, I’m so sorry for you. That sounds terrifying. Yet another story that points to how decriminalizing the hobby would be best for all.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Firearm in the commission of a felony will get you 10.

The guy this thread is about isn't even a member of this community or Eccie or P411.

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I agree with Fancy, back on topic. S&S do you have any idea if that lowlife perp. has been identified and arrested? That perp. is a threat to the community and needs to find himself behind bars ASAP.

I will call a college of mine in OK to check on victim compensation funds available there for victims.

no he hasn’t. i tried... but he has no record here. only in a different state..
    a provider who gave the okay for me, was suppose to help but that’s no longer the case. so it’s me against him and i’d rather keep my life.
    i still get nervous now. i’m no longer comfortable and i take precautions now, but this won’t tear me down! danielle, B3, Bratt, Blaze, Hope and some others are great support systems right now. the main goal here is not to trust the providers references anymore.. and be happy and smile ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmanly View Post
    Oh, Natalie, I’m so sorry for you. That sounds terrifying. Yet another story that points to how decriminalizing the hobby would be best for all.

it was a horrible experience i hope to never endure again! text me max.

Verified Companion Companion Lisagayle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    The problem is that just deciding to carry one is not enough; just like buying one and sticking it in the drawer at home with no further thought or training is a bad idea. If you don't practice handling it, get used to it, gain confidence with it, it's entirely possible someone could take it away from you and use it on you. It's a commitment, not a whim.

Rather than using the chemical product trademarked as Mace, pepper spray has become more popular, and would be a better alternative. Pepper sprays can be bought in various strengths, too. Whichever route you go make sure to pay attention to the expiration date on the product. The closer you get to the expiration date, the less effective the spray becomes. Kimber makes a product called a "Pepper Blaster" which is rectangular shaped, has a bit of a grip, and a trigger so it's natively easier to aim and to hold than an aerosol can. Just Google Kimber Pepper Blaster and you'll find the product easily enough.

As far as defensive moves for the ladies, there's always fingernails to the face, thumbs in the eye sockets, and knees to the nuts. Also, if they grab you from behind, if you'll just rake your foot down their shin, and smash your foot down on top of theirs as hard as you can, you'll break all the little bones on top of their foot. It'll hurt like hell, distract them long enough for you to break free, and slow them down enough that you can bolt for the door.
    Problem with tazers is once you let your finger off the trigger he's pissed all to hell and mobile again. You have to be able to remove yourself, get out, get to your keys, phone and car. I carry pepper spray and 2 tazers, one being a flashlight so you can blind him at the same time your about to attack or defend. I watched this video which made me realize a tazer only will prob get my ass beat when I stop tazing and try to run. (I know it's JackAss but Johnny makes a very good point) https://youtu.be/JJgQzmYOAzM
    Having the tools to defend yourself are great but what do you do if you can't get to them?
    Ladies start taking a self-defense class! The tools you learn the can never be taken away or out of reach! I recommend finding a jujitsu class. Jujitsu uses technique not strength to take down your opponent. It doesn't matter how small you are or how big or strong he is. If you have your technique down he'll be napping very soon 😴😂. Plus this is an amazing way to get in shape and stay that way. Any of you Tulsa ladies interested in starting up with me? If you are, text me at 405-259-7223. It's always easier to get started in something new and sticking to it when you have others to keep you accountable and/or depend on you to go. It would be crazy not to learn how to defend ourself. We have the most dangerous job in the US (litteraly) we need to know how to keep ourselves safe. I feel stupid that I haven't taken action on this until now. I'm going to check into places around town to see what programs they offer women along with pricing and dates. If anyone is interested in going with, hit me up via text (I'm bad about checking PM's and email)
    https://youtu.be/KVpxP3ZZtAc

Here's one asking random women in the park to participate and they kick ass. https://youtu.be/VvxZ5u02ixo
    https://youtu.be/o6uxqlR833E
    This is the best one and will make you laugh.
    Here's an example of a girl using real technique on a cocky body builder, kicking his ass then putting him down for a nap. This guy comes into their gym challenging the instructor then the instructor has a woman student show this guy the "alternate bed time routine" if he's being bad. LMAO
    https://youtu.be/KzXQGMqY8_E

I say we get together and learn to use tools no bad client can take from us, use on us or keep us from being able to get to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisagayle View Post
    Problem with tazers is once you let your finger off the trigger he's pissed all to hell and mobile again. You have to be able to remove yourself, get out, get to your keys, phone and car. I carry pepper spray and 2 tazers, one being a flashlight so you can blind him at the same time your about to attack or defend. I watched this video which made me realize a tazer only will prob get my ass beat when I stop tazing and try to run. (I know it's JackAss but Johnny makes a very good point) https://youtu.be/JJgQzmYOAzM
    Having the tools to defend yourself are great but what do you do if you can't get to them?
    Ladies start taking a self-defense class! The tools you learn the can never be taken away or out of reach! I recommend finding a jujitsu class. Jujitsu uses technique not strength to take down your opponent. It doesn't matter how small you are or how big or strong he is. If you have your technique down he'll be napping very soon ����. Plus this is an amazing way to get in shape and stay that way. Any of you Tulsa ladies interested in starting up with me? If you are, text me at 405-259-7223. It's always easier to get started in something new and sticking to it when you have others to keep you accountable and/or depend on you to go. It would be crazy not to learn how to defend ourself. We have the most dangerous job in the US (litteraly) we need to know how to keep ourselves safe. I feel stupid that I haven't taken action on this until now. I'm going to check into places around town to see what programs they offer women along with pricing and dates. If anyone is interested in going with, hit me up via text (I'm bad about checking PM's and email)
    https://youtu.be/KVpxP3ZZtAc

Here's one asking random women in the park to participate and they kick ass. https://youtu.be/VvxZ5u02ixo
    https://youtu.be/o6uxqlR833E
    This is the best one and will make you laugh.
    Here's an example of a girl using real technique on a cocky body builder, kicking his ass then putting him down for a nap. This guy comes into their gym challenging the instructor then the instructor has a woman student show this guy the "alternate bed time routine" if he's being bad. LMAO
    https://youtu.be/KzXQGMqY8_E

I say we get together and learn to use tools no bad client can take from us, use on us or keep us from being able to get to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Gee; didn't we get chewed out for discussing this already; "Since we seem to be meandering further off-track, let's please return to the original topic now or move along. Various defensive procedures/mechanisms can be debated in depth elsewhere. Thanks! -- FIH/staff"

After that, I'm not discussing diddly in this thread; don't care to get thumped again.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Thread has served its purpose. Further discussion can continue elsewhere. -- FIH/staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2