ladies- as long as this might be is as long as it’s gonna take for me to get over this.. i may never be able to. yesterDAY, a client contacted me for services stating his “ handle “ and his references and his “ name “ stating he wanted to book a date with me. i contacted 3 out of the 4 and only 1 said she had seen him and he was legit and he was a little weird and different but he was a good guy. despite the other 2 who said , no talked to the guy but never had a date. i thought the one who was well known, convinced me it was a go. we talked about times, donations and decided for late evening. which was 10pm i got there at 10:30pm....... as soon as i got there he was in face on X and very pushy. told him to settle down and he said okay okay. he laid the donation on the dresser and i proceeded to put it on top of my phone, which is what i normally do. fast forward—-> passed the digs at me, extreme mental/emotional abuse i decided to end this date ( 2 hours later ) he wouldn’t take no for an answer and was forcing me, physically and talking down to me to make me feel i wasted HIS time. after carefully “ lying “ to get my way out he still wouldn’t budge. i was starting to fear i wouldn’t get out okay.. my first thought was to keep calm and remain professional. telling him i’m in a rush i need to leave but i’ll come back. he wouldn’t accept that either. when i started to sit up and put my shoes on he got in front of me in the way of the door, and told me he wasnt happy and he realized my reviews were lies and i don’t deserve to be called a woman and bc i waisted his time and didn’t do what he wanted he wasn’t going to let me have money, as he’s saying this to me while i’m putting my shoe on he grabs my wallet takes money out quickly not caring if it was less and my donation and put it in his pocket when i got up to grab it from him, he elbowed me in the forearm and said get back don’t touch me. 🤷♀️🤦♀️ i told him to give me my money back that’s not his and he said, you probably worked for it but you don’t deserve it either. i started to get fearful more than ever now. so i got my purse and grabbed my wallet he had in his hand to walk out the door and he said he would give it all back if i gave him a ride. i looked at him and asked if he was serious and he said yes that’s all i want i’ll give it back..... but first he has to get his stuff together. as i said, this is all i had. he had my money, my wallet. i had no choice... i gave him the benefit that maybe that’s what he wanted and i could get my stuff back. and i’d be fine. he went to the kitchen to grab his “ stuff “ ( pm for details ) and was slow about it all than got a call and was talking. ( “ i have a recording” ) i started begging for him to hurry i had to get home. and he shushed me and than got agitated and hung up on the person he was talking to. he starts going through things in his drawers, and i pull out my phone to text someone i was scared and i was stuck. he freaked out and told me to put the phone away now. so i did. fast forward 20ish mins of him getting stuff in a backpack he started emotionally abusing again as he’s walking towards the door we get to my car and we start driving he gives me my wallet back. ( still no money inside ) went a few miles away to another apt complex and tells me where to go. when we arrive i beg him to give me my money and he gets into his and puts money down i turned on the light to find it $3 and i confront him saying that’s not the money i had not what you owe me, and he says well i need to go to a hotel if you leave me here i won’t give it to you long story short is i was okayed a fool. i waited and waited for 30 mins more and blow up his phone as well as the provider who verified him. and he didn’t answer at all. i left him there leaving my money behind so i wouldn’t be in anymore danger and we knew he wasn’t coming back out.. i cried for hours as soon as he exited my car! just tears flowing down my face in complete horror and hurt and fear! i never had this happen to me, i’ve never been put in anything close to this. i’m very good at screening. but i put my trust in someone “well known” bc my gut wasn’t telling me different. moral of my story is this isn’t the first time this guy has done this as i learned today after the fact. he uses the same number but changes his name, i have more info on this guy. you’ll have to PM me. but i can give what i can now..... a few providers i know have been alerted..... now the community needs to know. i will be the first to warn you of this guy who will keep going. probabaly even though i’m doing this.... goes to show, even if you screen.... there’s still that chance you aren’t safe.

phone#: 832-***-*829
supposed handle: C***ve
name: T***as

please PM ME FOR MORE INFO. i have a lot

always, Natalie of Tulsa