Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: robbed & held against my will

Verified Companion Companion Sugar~N~Spice's Avatar

robbed & held against my will

ladies- as long as this might be is as long as it’s gonna take for me to get over this.. i may never be able to. yesterDAY, a client contacted me for services stating his “ handle “ and his references and his “ name “ stating he wanted to book a date with me. i contacted 3 out of the 4 and only 1 said she had seen him and he was legit and he was a little weird and different but he was a good guy. despite the other 2 who said , no talked to the guy but never had a date. i thought the one who was well known, convinced me it was a go. we talked about times, donations and decided for late evening. which was 10pm i got there at 10:30pm....... as soon as i got there he was in face on X and very pushy. told him to settle down and he said okay okay. he laid the donation on the dresser and i proceeded to put it on top of my phone, which is what i normally do. fast forward—-> passed the digs at me, extreme mental/emotional abuse i decided to end this date ( 2 hours later ) he wouldn’t take no for an answer and was forcing me, physically and talking down to me to make me feel i wasted HIS time. after carefully “ lying “ to get my way out he still wouldn’t budge. i was starting to fear i wouldn’t get out okay.. my first thought was to keep calm and remain professional. telling him i’m in a rush i need to leave but i’ll come back. he wouldn’t accept that either. when i started to sit up and put my shoes on he got in front of me in the way of the door, and told me he wasnt happy and he realized my reviews were lies and i don’t deserve to be called a woman and bc i waisted his time and didn’t do what he wanted he wasn’t going to let me have money, as he’s saying this to me while i’m putting my shoe on he grabs my wallet takes money out quickly not caring if it was less and my donation and put it in his pocket when i got up to grab it from him, he elbowed me in the forearm and said get back don’t touch me. 🤷♀️🤦♀️ i told him to give me my money back that’s not his and he said, you probably worked for it but you don’t deserve it either. i started to get fearful more than ever now. so i got my purse and grabbed my wallet he had in his hand to walk out the door and he said he would give it all back if i gave him a ride. i looked at him and asked if he was serious and he said yes that’s all i want i’ll give it back..... but first he has to get his stuff together. as i said, this is all i had. he had my money, my wallet. i had no choice... i gave him the benefit that maybe that’s what he wanted and i could get my stuff back. and i’d be fine. he went to the kitchen to grab his “ stuff “ ( pm for details ) and was slow about it all than got a call and was talking. ( “ i have a recording” ) i started begging for him to hurry i had to get home. and he shushed me and than got agitated and hung up on the person he was talking to. he starts going through things in his drawers, and i pull out my phone to text someone i was scared and i was stuck. he freaked out and told me to put the phone away now. so i did. fast forward 20ish mins of him getting stuff in a backpack he started emotionally abusing again as he’s walking towards the door we get to my car and we start driving he gives me my wallet back. ( still no money inside ) went a few miles away to another apt complex and tells me where to go. when we arrive i beg him to give me my money and he gets into his and puts money down i turned on the light to find it $3 and i confront him saying that’s not the money i had not what you owe me, and he says well i need to go to a hotel if you leave me here i won’t give it to you long story short is i was okayed a fool. i waited and waited for 30 mins more and blow up his phone as well as the provider who verified him. and he didn’t answer at all. i left him there leaving my money behind so i wouldn’t be in anymore danger and we knew he wasn’t coming back out.. i cried for hours as soon as he exited my car! just tears flowing down my face in complete horror and hurt and fear! i never had this happen to me, i’ve never been put in anything close to this. i’m very good at screening. but i put my trust in someone “well known” bc my gut wasn’t telling me different. moral of my story is this isn’t the first time this guy has done this as i learned today after the fact. he uses the same number but changes his name, i have more info on this guy. you’ll have to PM me. but i can give what i can now..... a few providers i know have been alerted..... now the community needs to know. i will be the first to warn you of this guy who will keep going. probabaly even though i’m doing this.... goes to show, even if you screen.... there’s still that chance you aren’t safe.

phone#: 832-***-*829
    supposed handle: C***ve
    name: T***as

please PM ME FOR MORE INFO. i have a lot

always, Natalie of Tulsa

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    so sorry that happened...stay safe babe!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’m so sorry for you Natalie. It’s so unfortunate that this sort of thing happens. I hope you can overcome the trauma. Report this to the admins of any and all boards where this guy is active. Share all your information with your sisters in your private forums.

I’m sure you know how you can improve your screening process, and begin again to feel more at ease with each succeeding encounter. We’re not all thieving assholes.

Sending love your way.
    James
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’m so sorry for you Natalie. It’s so unfortunate that this sort of thing happens. I hope you can overcome the trauma. Report this to the admins of any and all boards where this guy is active. Share all your information with your sisters in your private forums.

I’m sure you know how you can improve your screening process, and begin again to feel more at ease with each succeeding encounter. We’re not all thieving assholes.

Sending love your way.
    James

i can’t begin to tell you how i feel this has never happened to me. ever. not even close. but i’m not the only one. i just had to be the one to speak out! btw i forgot to mention this happened 1/25

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    You can put his full handle on here. And his number this isn't Eccie. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Girl I can't say what I wanna say but he will get his..
    Be safe and pm me if you need anything.

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealEricaengland View Post
    You can put his full handle on here. And his number this isn't Eccie....
    So appalled to hear about this! What a horrible, scary story. Thanks for sharing, and my sympathy, Sugar. Take some time to rest and recuperate with loved ones.

However, to be clear, while the OP could have typed out his "supposed handle," no other identifying info should be included in a public alert about a possible member Hobbyist, so staff appreciates her being careful and masking. Any further details might better be discussed in the Companion Security Exchange. And if she didn't PM the fellow to confirm his account (that needs to be clarified before anything else related to the member is debated), then no way to tell if the guy wasn't "borrowing" a screen name for credibility. (Has happened before, here and on ECCIE.)

Hope you are doing better today, Sugar. Bad stuff happens, alas. Personally, I try to see negative/traumatic incidents in my life as lessons in caution and humility. We all can be thankful for the many wonderful things that also occur to make up for the low spots. Don't give the nefarious the satisfaction of preying on your mind for more than a moment.
    Hang in there and hold your head high and proud as you continue to enjoy life and lust!-- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-27-2019 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m really sorry to hear about what happened to you. The main thing is and most importantly, you are safe now and not physically harmed however, the emotional scars are real and must be delt with. I will pray for you and those scars.

I hope you report this robbery to LE. It is unfortunate that such terrible people exist but they do and we must be vigilant of them at all times. This is an example of why people should not lie about encounters. It creates doubt between the really bad people like this actor and those who are the victim of some petty vendetta because someone is butthurt. It also shows the importance of responding to verification requests promptly. S&S, I hope you get justice here. You don’t deserve this but life, unfortunately, doesn’t always deliver what you deserve.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

i hope justice prevails here! and he is stopped. and others note hour serious it is to be honest and give references with care.

What Fancy said. Y'all know I have to be strict on Eccie, but it is a good idea to post in the Companion Area here and then ladies can come her to find it. It makes it easier on you to not have to answer PMs and I for one thank CK for allowing it to work this way to keep ladies safer. One reminder, don't make comments in public like "I posted in the Eccie Powder Room" etc. We all know where to look.

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    So I slept on it and have some more thoughts. I want every woman to understand this, you are more important than cash and hurt. Also everything and anything can be used as a weapon. I would gut a MoFo, literally putting hands on me or attempting to stop my walk out the door. In the old days, especially working with services or out call massage, we had a 3 call system with either the service or person we relied on. That person knew the areas we were at and had the contact info we had on the client.

1st call we arrived, second call we were in the door, 3rd we were out the door and gone. If our 3rd call didn't come at a specific time, our "person" was to contact the police. The system worked and still does. I occasionally still use it.

I think that maybe that might be a good thing for us that know each other to start using again with new clients that we don't know of well, travelers and such. I will be the first to step up and offer this to the ladies I know well. I go to bed at 10ish, but available til then.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^^ Yes, all companions should have some sort of "safety system" when meeting unknown new clients for the first time, and wouldn't be a bad idea for gents, too, to have a security plan when seeing a provider who isn't well-established reputation-wise.

The troubling times call for caution all around! And may karma catch up to the evildoers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    So I slept on it and have some more thoughts. I want every woman to understand this, you are more important than cash and hurt. Also everything and anything can be used as a weapon. I would gut a MoFo, literally putting hands on me or attempting to stop my walk out the door. In the old days, especially working with services or out call massage, we had a 3 call system with either the service or person we relied on. That person knew the areas we were at and had the contact info we had on the client.

1st call we arrived, second call we were in the door, 3rd we were out the door and gone. If our 3rd call didn't come at a specific time, our "person" was to contact the police. The system worked and still does. I occasionally still use it.

I think that maybe that might be a good thing for us that know each other to start using again with new clients that we don't know of well, travelers and such. I will be the first to step up and offer this to the ladies I know well. I go to bed at 10ish, but available til then.

that’s a GREAT idea! Hope told me, there was some sort of safety mechanism used to insure saftey when arriving and leaving.. i think this is perfect for these occasions. i am trying to be strong and move forward but now it’s all about creating awareness to our industry community about those involved in this huge situation. i’m just waiting

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    I have an honest question, I’ve asked several providers this but got varying answers. Why don’t you carry a little snubnose or something in a small clutch type purse? I am fully supportive of someone defending themselves against harm, no matter the cost and I don’t know how you ladies do it walking into situations blind sometimes. Not knowing the gent or surroundings, that is a recipe for bad things if the other party has bad intentions. CC classes are about everywhere if you’ve never been around firearms, and I also believe if your packin’ you had better be trained with it as well. I’m not advocating you pull a piece everytime a guy keeps asking for buttsex,.. but if you feel your life is in danger why not be prepared for circumstances just as this?
    Hopefully that question is against the rules, I’m only concerned for the well being of everyone in the hobby. If gents knew, hey this girl could be packing and don’t take any shit, it would ward off most bad guys anyhow,.. at least in theory.

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Because, a firearm in the commission of a felony is a very bad idea! If things went sour and she/he pulled a gun to defend themselves that wouldn't help them out in court. Most of the time the deed is a misdemeanor, but adding a gun... Bad juju. I've carried weapons and they didn't require bullets. Gawd help you if I get a stiletto off... Steel meets bone, ouch!
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Because, a firearm in the commission of a felony is a very bad idea! If things went sour and she/he pulled a gun to defend themselves that wouldn't help them out in court. Most of the time the deed is a misdemeanor, but adding a gun... Bad juju. I've carried weapons and they didn't require bullets. Gawd help you if I get a stiletto off... Steel meets bone, ouch!
    Yes a firemarm in the possession of a felon is not ideal,.. but wouldn’t that person be happy to be alive and in trouble for defending themselves rather then the opposite? Again, I’m just asking as someone from the outside, a person who is legal to own and carry firearms so maybe it’s not worth it to get caught with a firearm if your not supposed to have one.
    There are also non lethal ways as you said,.. because I know pulling a gun out is going from 0-100. Mace is something I think every provider should be carrying, but also stun guns would be really good as well. They are small, and can put a grown man down long enough to get out of harms way. The combination of being stunned, then maced would be good enough to get away, call the authorities and the bastard would still be rolling around on the floor when they arrived.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast