Date: 2/19/09

Provider: SweetSonya

Phone or Pager: 512-436-2100

Email Address: Via Website

Website/URL: http://sweetnsexysonya.com/

City, State: Austin TX

Appointment Type: Incall

Provider Category: Independent

Activities: Conversation, LFK, Breast Worship, BBBJ, DATY, Digits, CFS (cowgirl, RCG, mish, doggie) CIM more of all the activities

Session Length: 1 hour

Fee: $$20

Total Paid: $$20

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes, and photos on the website are accurate

Hair Color and Length: Short Blond Hair

Race: White

Perfume/Fragrance: Just out of shower so fresh and clean.

Smoking Status: Not that I know of

Where did you hear about this provider?: ASPD/p411

Provider`s Face and Body: An attractive, Blonde MILF, with large enhanced boobs. Great legs and Ass. Wonderful attitude with a real willingness to please.

Comments:

I decided it had been a month since my last punt so started to look for another Austin provider that I liked the look off. As I tend to see more experienced ladies i came across Sweet Sonya. Her Pictures looked great and before the crash I remember reading a lot of very positive reviews on ASPD. So i contacted Sonya via her website with the initial request of a booking on wed 18th. She got back to me later that night informing me she had plans and could I change the time, I was flexible with my week so changed it to Thursday instead and all parties were happy. I received address information the night before the meet and then agreed to call one hour before the appointment to get condo number etc.

When I rang Sonya was very honest and upfront about not feeling on top of the world, She informed me that though she did not feel feverish she did feel like a head cold was on its way. I was on my way at this point and asked politely if she wanted to cancel if she was unwell or if she was felt ok i was not to bothered if she honestly did not feel feverish. She said that she was happy for me to come still but just wanted to inform me so that it was all out in the open. (I like this as its shows decency and honesty and straight away made me feel a lot more comfortable in seeing Sonya before I had met her).

I arrived on time and Sonya was just about ready having been running a little behind, she showed me up to the bedroom and collected a bottle of water that i requested and then quickly finished getting ready. Sonya looked really cute in a tight white top with a nice blue skirt and white stockings as i requested. Sonya also cam across to me as a somewhat shy but assured lady, eager to please and always making sure I was ok. we started off with a little LFK and some breast worship followed by more kissing. Sonya informed me that she was getting to aroused and usually liked to at least give my a BJ but i insisted on her getting a cover so we could both get on with some mutual enjoyment we started off in Cowgirl for a while with Sonya riding me really good, with both of us seemingly enjoying it a lot. I then turned Sonya over and started to slowly pump in mish and build up to my first pop. It felt great but i think it came as a surprise to Sonya.

She then collected a warm towel for me to clean up and started with a little massage of my legs before round two. I decided that i wanted to play a bit with Sonya during my down time and started to lick and suck on Sonya very fresh and tasty pussy. Sonya appeared to really enjoy this as i also applied a finger inside also. After about 5mins I then started to get hard again and on came the cover again with a CBJ that led into some doggy, RCG, more CG and mish. I then requested that Sonya give me a bbjtc which she did. It took a while and Sonya was happy for me to give her some direction for what worked for me but I exploded in her mouth and it felt fantastic, my whole body clenching in pure bliss.

After I then cleaned up and promptly got ready as I had to get back to work.

Sonya is a lovely and very polite and thoughtful provider, she is very much about you and making sure you are having a great time. You would have to be a VERY selective to find any fault in her service and I would highly recommend her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've always thought the pic above is a really terrific photo. She looks great, and the image is, um, dripping with sensual appeal. Thanks, GM!