Thread: Strange isn't it

Subject: 1947

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little over 60 yearsago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliensaboard, crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up bythe U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and Organizations. However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, ninemonths after that historic day, the following people were born: Albert A . Gore, Jr. Hillary Rodham John F. Kerry William J. Clinton Howard Dean Nancy Pelosi Dianne Feinstein Charles E. Schumer Barbara Boxer See what happens when aliens breed with sheep? I certainly hope this bitof information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me. No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens! Now You Know.

Verified Hobbyist
    I LOVE IT!!!

Dave

* Disclaimer - All writings by me are purely fictional. At no time has money ever been exchanged for sexual activity between me and any other person.

WOW, all I can say is WOW.

We might as well eat, drink and party... I am not sure how long we have left.

Damn, I hate doom and gloom.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (docdavid49 @ Feb 25 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    WOW, all I can say is WOW.

We might as well eat, drink and party... I am not sure how long we have left.

Damn, I hate doom and gloom.[/b]
    The best explaination I&#39;ve heard so for THE FOG HAS LIFTED