Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ASPD Social

Well as always my hat's off to CK and CB anoher job well done.
    The ladies were great as always and I got to meet some new ones. I look forward to the nex big shing ding.

Oh and CB your friend is pretty hot. I am sorry I will have to miss her this time around.
    atcav8or

Iraq War Vet

Support the troops

If you don't vote don't bitch

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A great time was had by all.

I certainly enjoyed it! Yowza! ;)

Thanks to CK and CB and everyone else who worked to make it happen. I had a great meal with a friend before the social, had a great conversation with a fine gentleman there (I THANK YOU for your help through this tough time for me), chatted with a few other gentlemen, met a few ladies I had not met before (hubba, hubba), and got to see some I had met before (also hubba, hubba).

Unfortunately, I left early. While the party looked like it was going to get really good, I have not been in a partying mood lately. Hopefully things will be better by the next social (hint, hint!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you CK and CB.

As some one mentioned, the best one. or atleast, among the ones I attended so far.
    CK, thank you for your generous gesture which makes even a newbie very comfortable.

GhostFace & 2Dogs, you really missed it big time. And I was looking for Chasity as well. She was not there.
    CaptainGus, I wanted to say Hi, didn't see you.

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infopower @ Feb 19 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    GhostFace & 2Dogs, you really missed it big time.[/b]
    No I didn&#39;t.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ghostface147 @ Feb 19 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No I didn&#39;t.[/b]
    It sure as hell would have been good to see you there Ghostface. I almost didn&#39;t make it myself (work stuff came up at the last minute, but I got out of it).

I heard I missed something fun seeing how I got there late. Damn.
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

Verified Hobbyist
    Great company, BEAUTIFUL women, good food, and CHOCOLATES! What more can you ask for?

It was fun seeing and meeting alot of new people! hope to see some of them again Soon!
    XOXOX
    Michelle
    <div align='center'>Life is Sweet!
    <div align='center'>2*917*8436</div>
    Check Me Out!</div>

Thanks to CK and CB and alll that I don&#39;t know behind the scene.
    I was fortunate enough to be at the front table in the Latina cirlcle of pole dancers and get a closer view of the goods and they were goods.Lol.
    Good to see some old timers still alive and a met a couple of new faces.
    Left kind of early while I could still drive.
    Thank you Gators fan for bringing the Nivan(the cognac) ,even though I drank more than my share.
    Thanks to the latinas who heated the place up to ultra cliente.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CyberProf's Avatar
    Thank you CK and CB
    And special thanks to the person who brought the REAL KING Cake from New Orleans - that made it Mardi Gras

Beads were there for all, and I look forward to the next one!
    Commoner&#39;s three laws of ecology: (1) No action is without side-effects. (2) Nothing ever goes away. (3) There is no free lunch.

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (topcat19542001 @ Feb 19 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    BBS, where were you? I thought I was finally going to meet you... I guess I&#39;m just going to have to call you.
    :-*
    The TopMeister
    [/b]

oh i tried to attend
    but was informed on arrival that i was not welcomed inside
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Thanks CK and CB and the others who made the party a success.
    As always....I had a great time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (infopower @ Feb 19 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thank you CK and CB.[/b]
    Here, here!! Thank you, gents!!! CK, nice to finally meet you & chat for a bit. CB, your out-of-town friend was every bit as lovely as you said she was & more!! Hopefully, it has been a worthwhile visit for her so she&#39;ll come back & see us again.

Met some interesting people, missed out on meeting some more.

Oh well... perhaps next time...
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Feb 20 2009, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    oh i tried to attend
    but was informed on arrival that i was not welcomed inside[/b]
    Whaa??? How could they not let in a legend???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Feb 20 2009, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Here, here!! Thank you, gents!!! CK, nice to finally meet you & chat for a bit. CB, your out-of-town friend was every bit as lovely as you said she was & more!! Hopefully, it has been a worthwhile visit for her so she&#39;ll come back & see us again.

Met some interesting people, missed out on meeting some more.

Oh well... perhaps next time...[/b]
    Sysiphys??? You were there???? Dayumm! I wanted to meet you too. Next time you&#39;re at a function go up to the DJ and have him play some Todd Rundgren. Then I&#39;ll know it&#39;s you. But you&#39;ll have to bring BYOT (bring you own Todd), because you can bet the DJ will have no idea who you&#39;re talking about. :-)
    TopCat
    The other day, my girlfriend told me she was a lesbian and that she wanted to date young women. I'm okay with that, though, as I've always thought it's good for couples to have a shared interest.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (topcat19542001 @ Feb 20 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    go up to the DJ and have him play some Todd Rundgren...But you&#39;ll have to bring BYOT (bring you own Todd), because you can bet the DJ will have no idea who you&#39;re talking about.[/b]
    I wonder if I can get him to play some Megadeth next time.
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast