Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guy doubles

Retired Companion
    I was talking to a client last night about when I exclusively posted on CL and he asked me if I noticed a difference in clientele between that site and ASPD. I obviously get a much better clientele from aspd, but also noticed that when I posted on CL I got a lot of guy doubles appts. 2-3 guys would get together and book me for one session. I realized in talking to him that I have not had a single aspd member book me for this. Just curious why. I've done several doubles with other providers but not several clients booking me together. Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on why this is the case with aspd members. Have other providers noticed this difference as well?

Verified Companion Companion AustinLiv's Avatar
    I've never had this asked of me. I'm new though, so it could happen! I don't really know why two clients (unless they are good buddies maybe? Voyeurs? In it for a little extra kink?) would want to book a session together. Was it more of an economic need on their part? I know I myself would not be comfortable seeing "two for the price of one."
    Visit My Website For Detailed Information

My preferred method of contact is via my Preferred411. If you are not a P411 member, send me an email at livofaustin@gmail.com with at least 2 local provider references.

Retired Companion
    It is actually a very different price structure, though does work out better pricing for each individual guy. the gys could better answer why they like it.

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    well perhaps we are more seasoned and know what we want ??? I am assuming this..,

most of us have already experimented with MMF or MMMF or what ever the combo.. so no need to book one now..
    those guys may get off to that? who knows, but I sure dont want to be in a room fuking a girl with my friends,, I prefer to do that with total strangers or 'guys' I meet at these Group Sex parties...

not so much a 2 for 1 in pricing, yes most guys expect some sort of discount due to propinquity of clients..ie u see 3 guys at 250 instead of 300 an hour. so you make 750 for 2-3 hours..
    now usually yall can only see 1 perhaps 2 guys in 3 hours so you make that extra.. 250-500 per se....

or.... another option is when we (my S.O. and I) call one of you lovely's to come play with us. FMF but we provide the other "F"...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well the reason why I have never suggested it is b/c I want you all to myself..... BUT I think that it would be interesting. I have accompanied a fellow hobbyist with a girl and it was pretty fun.... Something to think about.....

sorry i penis in the room at a time.! lol i dont get it.

Retired
    Because getting that "t-shirt" can be wildly fun.

;) ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, being with you lovely ladies satisfies certain needs beyond sex. I fly solo. I want you all to myself. I think I'd be jealous with another guy around. Also, my days of heading out with the boys for some outrageous fun are long gone. Out of curoiusity, are you multi-cleints younger than 30?

PB

Student of the World... currently looking for my ship to come in

very hot!!! A thread like that will definitely let you know how hot the woman who posted it is. Can i request that a hobbiest put her and I together??? HOT HOT HOT Hope to meet you soon sexxxxy

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I had one experience in my 20's and that was enough for me. I am a one on one type of guy.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Persistent Bear @ Feb 16 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    For me, being with you lovely ladies satisfies certain needs beyond sex. I fly solo. I want you all to myself. I think I&#39;d be jealous with another guy around. Also, my days of heading out with the boys for some outrageous fun are long gone. Out of curoiusity, are you multi-cleints younger than 30?

PB[/b]
    There was definitely an age range for it. Suprisingly though, while there were a few times I did it for college guys in their early 20&#39;s, most requests came from guys mid 40&#39;s to early 50&#39;s.

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Maiden @ Feb 16 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    very hot!!! A thread like that will definitely let you know how hot the woman who posted it is. Can i request that a hobbiest put her and I together??? HOT HOT HOT Hope to meet you soon sexxxxy[/b]
    A wonderful idea!!! I&#39;d love to tease and please you in front of a hobbyist :)

The thought of crossing swords with another guy just doesn&#39;t appeal to me. To go a step further, it repulses me. No thanks.
    I come in all sizes, spinners preferred.

Verified Hobbyist
    Ditto Airwolf. I&#39;m definitely "one- on-one and no other swords". I&#39;ve never even done FMF but I&#39;d like to try that. Well, back in the days when I did MP&#39;s I had 2 ladies at once. My regular lady asked if she could have a new girl (just hired) join for a training session. She even offered a discount so I said yes. That was really hot as the experienced lady showed the new girl how to stroke, then bbbj, then the new girl tried it and received instruction from lady #1. This is true. You just can&#39;t make this stuff up. Anyway, this was my only fmf. Okay, now thinking about it I&#39;ve got to try it. Suggestions,,,,,,?
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast