Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: barely legal Jenna

Does anyone know how to reach her now? Don?
    "The Best is Yet to come"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trainerdisaster @ Mar 10 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Does anyone know how to reach her now? Don?[/b]
    http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cas/1067530265.html

Looks like her to me
    If it weren&#39;t for the desire to get it more often, we would still be living in caves.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hobbihorse2 @ Mar 10 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div> Yeah, that looks like her. Hopefully it is since I don&#39;t have any other way to contact her.

Just make sure to double check that you don&#39;t end up doing the dude if you contact them through the CL post

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SkipperRon @ Mar 11 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Just make sure to double check that you don&#39;t end up doing the dude if you contact them through the CL post[/b]
    ROTFLMAO! I did hear that he swings both ways . . . .

Yah, the dudes got to go!
    "The Best is Yet to come"

You&#39;ll probably have to wear your heels and falsies, since the ad says they&#39;re looking for a woman.

Hey, Vic - the way I read it, the ad just says looking for a 3rd without mentioning gender. I&#39;ll always insist on being the only swinging dick in a room when I&#39;m seeing a lady and, from this ad, it doesn&#39;t look like seeing her solo is an option any more. What a shame!

MM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Musman @ Mar 12 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hey, Vic - the way I read it, the ad just says looking for a 3rd without mentioning gender.
    MM[/b]
    Hey Musman - Look at the ad title below and the way Craigs sorts their categories under erotic services.

Whose game - mw4w - 18 (New Orleans)

I&#39;m pretty sure if means Man & Woman for Woman! The guy she&#39;s in the pic with doesn&#39;t want another swinging dick either. Of course, if you contact her and find she&#39;s still seeing clients one-on-one, pleeeeease let me know.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) BCD
    I&#39;ve responded to the AD and haven&#39;t gotten a response yet. I&#39;m still crossing my fingers she will see clients again.

Talked to Vinny yesterday and Jenna is not dating for a week or two. Apparently she has some road rash. I&#39;m not clear on how she got separated from a moving vehicle, but I guess shit happens.

maybe a dude with a brightly colored suit shoved her out the door of his cadillac on I-10, lol.

Registered Male (Not Verified) dilbert firestorm's Avatar
    Nuclear Wasteland BBS, New Orleans, LA, USA
    only one possible way that might have happened... riding in a convertible the wrong way would do the trick.
    <---=««-=-Zzzzzzizzling-=-»»=--->
    <---=««-Dilbert Firestorm-»»=--->

Where's that Zizzling steak, man!!!!!
    Zizzle that zizzle!!!!
    Snap!, Crackle!, Pop!!!
    Great balls o' fire, it's Zizzle Time !!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonnerVetter @ Feb 16 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Stupid photobucket made me blank out the good parts, but you get the idea. Let&#39;s see if these show up for you dawgs . . .

[/b]
    if they&#39;re censoring your pics, then its time to consider finding another service that won&#39;t do it.

Zizzle that zizzle!!!!
    Snap!, Crackle!, Pop!!!

oh, i forgot to do this... was watching skinwalker.. I feel compelled to do this for Jenna... Aooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwoooooooo!!!!!!!!! !!

Zizzle that zizzle!!!!
    Snap!, Crackle!, Pop!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast