Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Orgy Gras

The Event: Mardi Orgy Gras - An Afterparty
    The Date: Feb 09, Jeudi Gras
    The City: San Antonio, where it's about sex and fun, not money

The Cast:

Penny Lane, mature orgasmic orgy mistress; pm PennyLane here or main board
    Sydney Taylor, school girl type, takes all cummers; pm Sydney Taylor on main board
    Madison, slim and slinky, now vegas legal; no contact info (utr)
    Ginger, sultry blonde latina, voracious sexual tigress; pm gingerlee on main board
    Nadia, petite with bubble butt, vocal sexpot; pm Nadiaofsa on main board

And five fearless gents, who know a good thing when they see it, see it, see it, see it, see it.

The Scene:

A hot tub, outdoors, its soothing waters bubbling over the naked bodies of all participants, by the light of the moon. Then cut to a bedroom scene with large round bed to accommodate a group of very horny people.

The Action:

Boy-girl-boy-girl, the unwritten rule. Sitting in a hot tub, drink in hand, in festive spirits. Is ginger getting frisky already? Girl on girl. Nadia sitting up on the edge, a gent helping the waters to warm her nether regions. Nipple looking lonely in the cool air, let me help. Girl on the other side doing same. Now a guy on the edge, and Penny's head bobbing on some cock. Madison and Sydney doing floatatious lap dances, offering up nipples for sacrifice, with hungry mouths to fill. Now I offer up cock and ginger and penny join lips and tongues along the length of it. I hear nadia going off, see her back arched and luscious orbs on that small frame pointing up to the moon. Other moans start to join in chorus...cut to Scene Two:

On the bed, a frothing foamy sea of human flesh, up and down, ebbing and flowing like waves. A chain of sexual proportions, mouth to pussy, mouth to cock, on and on around the bed until cock in pussy while cock in mouth and mouth on nipple. No need for background music, we have nadia: "Gimme your cock"..."slap me with it"..."fuck me harder"..."cum all over my face"..."aiy!" Sydney's legs open, sweet pussy inviting, I plunge in. Sweet mother of the goddess! There's humping going on all around, someone pulls out of penny to give nadia what she craves. Madison slurping on some cock with eyes peering over her glasses with intent. Now Ginger extracts moans from penny. Madison's rear end beckons. I tag someone to take over with Sydney and I come up from behind to enjoy some wet young pussy. Ginger's going cowgirl, rocking someone's world. Bells are ringing and re-ringing, ding dong ding. Penny's still going, nadia still calling out, madison thrashing about, and sydney keeps going and going. Where's ginger? She comes up from behind me and takes my cock in her mouth. The eye contact is constant, as she pulls the very life force from me through my cock. With a background chorus of sex and debauchery all around me, I explode...and she keeps going, looking at me, watching my extasy. Eventually the waves of horniness settle for most...but no! Sydney is still going and going! With two gents having a one-woman orgy. Ah, but all good things must come to an end, and eventually the Mother of All Afterparties must fade to black...

A pic of some survivors:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_orgy2.jpg  
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was hoping there would be some story coming out the after party I heard was being planned at the social. sounds like a great time, but really the photo's a little much.
    I'm pretty sure it's deductable

Hey, intoit, I was thinking that too about the photo, but the ladies seemed to really want that. Trophies, perhaps?

Wow. Sounds like a great party.
    Too cool. Glad you all had fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well this is proof that some people in san antonio can organize an orgy and some can post talk about them
    I'm pretty sure it's deductable

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    amen to that brother FL!!!!!!
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

RETIRED
    I recognize the pair on the right :D
    Tess
    Damn glad to be here!
    Visit My Website TopshelfTess.com
    PM or P411 for info.....Screening required!.....Sorry no newbies!

Been missing your pair, Tess!

FL,
    I was going to nominate your film for an Oscar, but the graphic arts department needs to come up with a better advertisement poster. The borders are great, just to much visual on the center pieces.
    LOL

Retired Companion (RIP)
    LMAO Well, I guess the Gipper will have to come as the photographer to the next orgy. Gipper??? But really, that stack in the middle just means that we all had a really good time!! It means some f***ing was going on! And it tells the ladies that the guys at the orgy were not pigs.........*smile*

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Perhaps if the Gipper is the camera man, Intoit could direct?????

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Well Penny, if you'll be in a starring role again I will be your devoted fan.

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Oh my! Flattery will get you everywhere!! *kiss*

Still Looking Around
    let me know when you have the next orgy....i wanna cum

Verified Hobbyist BCD blaktygre's Avatar
    sounds like we are working on some new recruits..lol
    Lili Von Shtupp: Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are... gifted?

[sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh, its twue. Its twue. Its twue, its twue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast