Thread: Daphnye

I had plans to see Daphnye a few months earlier, but was unable to due to personal reasons. I'd contacted her about her ad which has a pretty attractive rate and inquired about the time allowed for the compensation since it's not stated in her ad. I was tempted by her response, which I now see was very vague and misleading, and booked time with her.

Her place is near Burnet & 290 in an area that isn't the best of neighborhoods. The apartments are gated and she doesn't give you a code or anything to get in the gate and I had to park outside the complex and walk all the way to her place. It wasn't far, but still... The inside smells heavily of pet odor which could be a deal breaker for some. It was also when I found out the pictures she's using are not current and not indicative of current body status.

I won't bore you with juicy details of the session as there wasn't really any. I got what I could only describe as a JFME (just fuck me experience). It was very mechanical and detached and no multi bell. I hate to say it, but I left the session feeling cheated.

Daphnye herself is a nice lady and wasn't bad to talk to, but I'm fresh out of a relationship and was really looking for a GFE session which was not what I got. It was not the experience I was looking for to help me move on, so I'm going to have to give recommendation that you pass if you're looking for something other than to release. This was not a session to start back hobbying with and has me rethinking if I should even do so.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Her advertising "$125.00 per session" had me a bit worried. I knew that she didn't post $125.00 per hour. It sounded like a coy way of getting you to think you were getting an hour, but it was really only going to be a half.

Don't give up, Qwuark. There are still loads of hot GFE's out there waiting for you. Welcome back.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller