Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Times are REALLY tough

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Interesting.. Not surprising, but interesting..

TJ ;)

the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    Times are not that tough! Actually, it's been greeat. Just missing ASPD...

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Of course, millionaires are going to answer honestly to a survey about their illicit affairs.

Sure they are....

Reminds me of all the "statistics" about illicit activities from polls of students. They're either going to claim to be angels on general principles or claim to be Satan's spawn just for fun.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

It is even worse in Europe I here or at least in England:

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    lol that pic is awesome!
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Verified Hobbyist CuriouserGeorge's Avatar
    Enter a paradigm shift: The Mistress/Provider Timeshare!

Actually, I think this is an idea that's long overdue. Seems to me at least for many providers and hobbyists such an arrangement might be an excellent arrangement.

Providers might offer annual subscriptions to a relatively small circle of known, safe admirers. A subscription would entitle a "member" (pun intended) to some increment of consultations (monthly, weekly... daily or whatever), perhaps at varying service levels. Subscriptions could be pre-paid on a monthly or yearly basis, creating a reliable cash flow for the provider.

Obviously, there are endless variations possible that would create a different kind of service delivery system that could convincingly sidestep the legal hazards of government intrusions into the private decisions of consenting adults - as long as the taxes get paid.
    Currently on secret assignment. I officially disavow any knowledge of my own actions.

I've been known to play in a small car, but that one might be a real test.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    I am not cutting back on my mitress...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ghostface147 @ Feb 16 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I am not cutting back on my mitress...[/b]
    My mistress only wants my time and companionship, a nice lunch, good wine, and a motel with clean sheets.
    Currently on secret assignment. I officially disavow any knowledge of my own actions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CuriouserGeorge @ Feb 16 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Enter a paradigm shift: The Mistress/Provider Timeshare!

Actually, I think this is an idea that&#39;s long overdue. Seems to me at least for many providers and hobbyists such an arrangement might be an excellent arrangement.

Providers might offer annual subscriptions to a relatively small circle of known, safe admirers. A subscription would entitle a "member" (pun intended) to some increment of consultations (monthly, weekly... daily or whatever), perhaps at varying service levels. Subscriptions could be pre-paid on a monthly or yearly basis, creating a reliable cash flow for the provider.

Obviously, there are endless variations possible that would create a different kind of service delivery system that could convincingly sidestep the legal hazards of government intrusions into the private decisions of consenting adults - as long as the taxes get paid.[/b]
    Now thats a good idea.........

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    lol i thought they called those sugardaddies
    silly boys
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Feb 17 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol i thought they called those sugardaddies
    silly boys[/b]
    Sugurdaddies raise ya all by theirself.......WE just wanting to be one of a few of say College Prof&#39;s and work a deal that benifits all

It takes a villiage!

Did you see the story about the Chinese businessman who decided to let go of all but one of his five mistresses? So he had a contest to decide which one to keep. Check this out:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/...ref=mpstoryview

This guy sounds like a real pig.

Verified Companion Companion
    Where would you like to find me. (Houston)
    A few of my paramours have eased up some, but not much. But then again, I play hard with them to begin with.

But some more walk into my life. Helps keep life interesting.

Kisses,

Veronica
    Veronica Peach 832-736-5084
    texasveronica@gmail.com

I won’t tell a soul. I’ve done too much already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast