Thread: Well, This Will Have To Do

Until we can get our beloved ASPD site back up and running.....Hopefully the new security procedures will be in place soon and we can all get back to playing in the grounds that we all love to play in.....Will let anyone know whenever I find out something.....
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Verified Hobbyist
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG C @ Feb 11 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Until we can get our beloved ASPD site back up and running.....Hopefully the new security procedures will be in place soon and we can all get back to playing in the grounds that we all love to play in.....Will let anyone know whenever I find out something.....[/b]
    Glad to know you are here, C. This isn&#39;t bad at all.
    “I&#39;ve always felt that sexuality is a really slippery thing. In this day and age, it tends to get categorized and labeled, and I think labels are for food. Canned food.” - Michael Stipe

“Slippery bunch, angels, hiding their nasty little sins behind curtsies and compliments, Bibles and badges.” - Jean Harris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG C @ Feb 11 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, This Will Have To Do[/b]
    Hey - It works for me!

Glad to be back. :P ;)
    "This astronomy stuff is ridiculous!" said the old lady. "Eveyone knows that a turtle holds up the universe."
    "And just what holds up the turtle?" asked the scientist.
    "Very clever, but you can&#39;t fool me" she replied. "It&#39;s Turtles all the way down!"

Unhappy

am I the only one randomly clicking aspd.net in my favorites and holding my breath? I keep telling myself,maybe now,nope. maybe now,nope,etc.lol. I may have to leave my house soon,so bored without aspd.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Welcome all and I wish I had better news, but some news, fwiw, and that is that we are getting close to resolution (no not New Year&#39;s 2010!) with a more firm date, and we expect to be able to announce that soon.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheeto @ Feb 15 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    am I the only one randomly clicking aspd.net in my favorites and holding my breath? I keep telling myself,maybe now,nope. maybe now,nope,etc.lol. I may have to leave my house soon,so bored without aspd.[/b]
    Well, just so you won&#39;t feel like the Lone Ranger, I have to confess that I&#39;ve done that a time or two (or a zillion) myself.....Hey, hope does spring eternal....lol
    BIG C

IF SOME IS GOOD, THEN MORE IS BETTER

The best way to make sure that nothing you say "CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law is to make sure that you say NOTHING.....IOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ! ! ! ! !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    when I get home from work, I do two things:
    1. check the aspd site, then
    2. log in here.

this site is growing more familiar, but I&#39;ll be glad when HOME is back up.
    Student of the World... currently looking for my ship to come in

Guilty as well. Check in several times a day.

SeaDog... I miss you old signature but the new one works well for here.

A Special Thanks and tip of the hat to ck1942 for his updates at the ASPD portal.