Thread: GLINCHES

Provider (at aspd)
    Just my thoughts.... when there is so many boards out there as well as sites for advertising.
    Why is it some boards allow any type of discussion,post,reviews & ads while other boards totally oppose it even tho they are members/ creators of same boards.
    Could this be the little green monster in such?

I have found when trying to post on other sites they blame it on GLINCHES.
    Or when you get an odd message its blamed on GLINCHES.
    ASPD has been very good to me for many years & when I have asked for help they where there! They tell the truth so there you have it THE REAL DEAL!

Let us not forget and give thanks to all whom have worked so hard with the 1st Adult Board Site..."ASPD "!
    For those of you whom have wrong & those of you that are tooth faced humans shame on you.
    I am glad this site is here and hopefully "ASPD" will return soon.

Best wishes to all in your search for happiness.
    XOX TEXAS PASSION

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    ASPD is the only true premiere board, it rocks

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well said Passion baby----I miss ASPD--it is a great site!Hope it gets back soon
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Well, I won't disagree that ASPD is "a" premier board.... but there are many others out there, usually of a local or regional nature, that do an equal to or better than job of services (no, not THAT kind of servicing) their members.

Different strokes for different folks.

ASPD may be number 1 to many of us, but we cannot rest on our Laurels (except for a certain red head I just named).

I know (and have met in person) many mods and members elsewhere, some of whom travel with us at ASPD and others whose paths may be parallel and sometimes intersect. Indeed, we've even had "joint" social events from time to time.

We all have the hobby in common, and, in the case of SA and Austin and Houston events, the convergence of common members from multiple boards is still a "community" thing and we all seem to get along just fine except when the pot-stirrers try to force otherwise.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Feb 10 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ASPD is the only true premiere board, it rocks[/b]
    Here.. Here..

Over the years I have seen several enjoyable sites come and go, but ASPD has risen to the top.

TJ ;)

Provider (at aspd)
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Feb 12 2009, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, I won&#39;t disagree that ASPD is "a" premier board.... but there are many others out there, usually of a local or regional nature, that do an equal to or better than job of services (no, not THAT kind of servicing) their members.

Different strokes for different folks.

ASPD may be number 1 to many of us, but we cannot rest on our Laurels (except for a certain red head I just named).

I know (and have met in person) many mods and members elsewhere, some of whom travel with us at ASPD and others whose paths may be parallel and sometimes intersect. Indeed, we&#39;ve even had "joint" social events from time to time.

We all have the hobby in common, and, in the case of SA and Austin and Houston events, the convergence of common members from multiple boards is still a "community" thing and we all seem to get along just fine except when the pot-stirrers try to force otherwise.[/b]

:D CK1942,
    I always enjoy being fed by your wisdom & honesty. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Let&#39;s not forget that it was also a glinch that stole Christmas.

What makes ASPD good is the people who participate, not the software, the staff. or the ownership.

Yes, the staff and ownership have a lot to do with making it possible, but the board is nothing without the participation of the members.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...