Provider Category: Independent
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJCIM, breast worship, lots of chatting, BLS, DT
session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: .8
Total Paid: same
upselling or tipping issues: no
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes

THE SCHEDULING/ANTICIPATION

This is the 3rd time for me to see Betsi and I really couldn't wait. I really have no excuse why I have waited so long to see her again and I am really ashamed of myself for that.
This lady has been advertising on both sites that she really loves cum and BBBJCIM is her favorite activity. I really wanted to give all my cum and you all know that I have alot of
experience giving women all my cum. Betsi has big tits and I couldn't wait to get my hands, mouth, and dick on them. I called her yesterday to set up the appointment and once I told
her it was me she immediatly remembered who I was. We set up a time and she told me where her incall was so I said that I would call her when I got there. It was about a 90 minute bus
ride from my apartment and the bus was a little late so I called her when I got there. She gave my the address over the phone so I started walking that way and I was going to call her
again but she saw me from her patio and told me to come around.

THE SESSION

I got to her door and she invited me in and offered me a bottle of water which I accepted. We talk for a while before we
walked towards the bedroom and she showed me the bathroom in which I stripped and lay down beside her on the bed where she took out the girls for me to play. I sucked on them for a while
while we went up for some french kissin' then she made her way down to my dick. She started at moderate speed while playing with my balls and deepthoating me and just holding there for a
while.

THE CONCLUSION

I started to cum and she of coarse sucked up every drop and she loves it and then she got a rag to clean up a little but there was no mess since she swallowed it all. After I got
dressed we talked for a while and I had a long bus ride ahead of me so we had to part.