Total Paid: BU
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: brown
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural,
Smoking Status: No
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider`s Face and Body:
5' 2" about 110# very nice man made C/D breasts 36-25-35 is my best guess. Her face is cute not drop dead gorgeous but definitely a head turner.

Provider's Attitude: Good to see you again get comfortable and let me make you feel good.

Comments: TCB: Scheduling was easy as I have seen Nadia and Gia before (together and separately) so no screening was required. It was a long time ago they screened me but I don't remember it being difficult or taking long. Directions to the apartment were good and standard phone call when I arrived.
BCD:
Nadia was dressed in a short skirt and a revealing blouse. We kissed and offer me a bottle of water as we made our way to the bedroom. We talked for a bit while we got the lighting in the room just right (it was darker than I like so we brightened it up some). Kissing started, clothes came undone and Junior was soon warm and wet in Nadia's mouth. Her BBBJ is good but she tends to get going too fast and I like it slow and more teasing. When I mentioned that she complied. On came the raincoat and away we went starting with K9 and ending with mish.

We talked and caught up. Nadia's English is better than before, we used to speak mostly Spanish but this time it was almost all English. The whole time we talked Nadia was rubbing me and paying attention to Junior so it didn't take long before he was ready to play again. She started a nice BBBJ and when I was fully up to it we went to CG and ACG and standing doggie against a mirror. It's great seeing her tits slap against the mirror while I banged her from behind. We finished with spread-eagle mish at the edge of the bed.

Would you recommend this provider: Yes