Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: *****Is Anybody HOME?****

Hello all
    Happy valentines day to all the lovely ladies
    And a big thank you to ck

still smiling sonya. hope all is well. hello velvet

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Hello Ms SexualKitty, Ms Velvet’s threads are always very nice to join and check in on.

Hope you’re doing well</span>
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

For The Massage Connoisseur
    Hi Lurkit, your right Velvet&#39;s threads are always good & very visual LOL
    I&#39;m out of town right now & hoping to make it back for the social tomorrow.
    Other than that I am doing very well.
    I know you should be doing great since you had a session today ;)

the GODDESS! Companion caroline's Avatar
    Hi Everyone. Hope all is well.. I need a deep (wait, I know you didn&#39;t think I was about to say throat, right?) .. tissue! Some are wearing me out!

Well Hello Everyone....I will be there Tomorrow..Thursday......Can&#39;t wait to meet all of you

Verified Hobbyist
    Hi Everyone! I finally made it over here. I sure miss the other site. I need to find a way to hide all of the phone numbers that I depend on for my "fun times".

I sure had a great time, Velvet! You are soooooooo sexy!

I looking forward to seeing you, again, soon!

Hello, all of you HOT ladies!!!!

Hi Sonya - let&#39;s play, playmate!

Have a great Thursday, everybody.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    nutin&#39; -

I hear ya on the phone directory....

One of the cheapest and easiest ways to hide anything is to open an anonymous email that you never share the address with anyone but yourself.

In that email account, any freebie at Yahoo or Hotmail or Live, or, well, you get the drift, you keep only stuff that you email to yourself periodically.

Storage is huge and you can keep virtually anything of value in there invisible to anyone but you, and accessible only to you.

Yes, you MUST access it periodically to keep it active, like every 30 to 45 days or so.

You could even keep stuff in there that others have sent to you in your hobby accounts. To avoid tracking services, don&#39;t email to your secret account. Just cut and paste any of it into a new email in the secret account... save that there as a "draft," or in your Yahoo briefcase or whatever.

btw, I just checked my hobby phone and it has only 560 of its 1,250 phone contacts occupied... many of which, obviously, are out of date and might even, despite my careful note taking, be of someone I have not a clue is maybe a redhead.

My phone&#39;s file manager has 400 spots for entries, and about half of those are filled, too. My DataPilot software is able to download all of my stored phone numbers into a file which I can associate with external notes and data, and I can upload all of that in a notepad format or even a spreadsheet (I do) to one of my anonymous mail accounts. And I can access that account from anywhere using my handheld (which itself has lots of storage capacity) but which I keep zero data because it could be hackable if kept in the handheld.

The beauty of the above is you can store all your hobby account data there, too, just in case you forget your many passwords -- you DO have multiple passwords, right?!? -- and in the event of your capture, death or retirement, all you need to do to have the secret mail account go poof is not access it for more than the basic period (usually 60 days) and it all goes buh-bye!

It&#39;s not perfect, of course. Because we all know that all those electrons leave a trail somewhere or other... but it&#39;s better than taping your sticky note with all your passwords to the bottom side of a keyboard (surprise!) or keeping them on a little card in your wallet or purse (really big surprise) or in a folder or message in the cell phone
    you just dropped in the crapper or worse, fell into the hands of your s.o.

Point is: most of us are way too lax on keeping secure stuff that way.

===========
    lesson learned just today.... for those who remember Word or WordPerfect "DOS" commands, like "control+U" or "control+B" to underline or bold a word or sentence when it is highlighted .... those commands work on home2 as well. Neat!
    ===========
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist
    Thanks ck. That is a wealth of information. Great ideas that I will definitely use!
    Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don&#39;t. - Peter Paul Mounds

"Absence makes the hard grow harder," nutinmuch

<span style="color:#FF00FF">

Good afternoon Everyone,

Blaktygre.........I&#39;m so glad you joined us.......I hope all is going well for you!

Trainerdisaster........I think dallas4u is visiting your area..she hasn&#39;t popped into this thread yet....but I&#39;m sure you would have a good time "chatting" with her I&#39;m not sure if she is just visiting the New Orleans area......but she might be traveling your way soon!

Sexualkitty........I see you are visiting our friends in East Texas......I hope your doing well......do you still have your "playmate"with you......the one that had the "ponytails" or are you going it alone?

Lurkit....I know you must be purrrrrring today! Ahahehehe

Dwrich.....Welcome....I&#39;m so glad you joined us…they are some very lovely and friendly ladies that pop into this thread...

Carman......when to I get to test your skills?.....

Caroline......That&#39;s a fantastic avatar........You&#39;re looking great!..I&#39;m so glad to hear from you it&#39;s been awhile!

Makenzee......Welcome.....I checked out your ad and you&#39;re a beautiful lady....and I do look forward to reading your post....

Nutinmuch........You&#39;re a wonderful at DATY, btw!....I hope you&#39;re doing well, down there by the water!.....I can&#39;t wait until it warms up then I will be visiting the RGV area again....

Sonya.....hope lurkit didn&#39;t wear you out last night!...ahahehe

Ck1942......thanks for that great information and all the hard work you have been doing to get this site up and running you&#39;re great multi-tasking. It is unbelievable how you keep up with everything and being so patience while doing it! You need to be cloned! You&#39;re to cool!

It&#39;s social night and unfortunately I won&#39;t be able to attend..I don&#39;t have a ride this time and the cab fare runs me about 50 bucks so..I&#39;ll be holding down the fort tonight! For those of you that aren&#39;t attending the social and might want to go see the "STARS OF TEXAS" tonight at the rodeo.....I have a friend that has tickets in the 2 row section 106.....and wants 150 for the pair, also, if you need tickets to Cheech & Chong on the 13 March, just let me....they are located on the 4th row, btw, my friend gets "premium" seating to most of the events if you every want to impress that special person!

I hope everyone is Happy and HORNY! and getting ready for VALENTINES DAY!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

</span>

Thank you Wetvelvet and I can&#39;t wait to meet you tonite

skills.? i have skills.? who told you.? lol

Good Evening Everyone,

Makenzee..... I hope you enjoyed the social this evening!

Carman...... ;)

Hope everyone is enjoying the evening!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

good morning all.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well, this week is coming to a close and I hope everyone is adjusting to our new surroundings….ahhehehe…I see the notice has been updated on the old site!

Hope everyone has Fun day! I know I’m going to try!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast