Rock your world with a great time with of these beautiful Latinas!!

HI!...MY NAME IS Lisa I'M A 25YR OLD LATINA...C CUP...120 LBS...DARK BROWN EYES...SOFT CARAMEL SMOOTH SKIN! DESIRING TO OFFER COMPANIONSHIP SWEETENED WITH CLASS AND A LIL' BIT OF INNOCENCE...I also do BBBJ full service and Greek!!!!!! EXPERIENCE EROTIC LIGHT TOUCH! CUDDLING GFE! I HAVE MANY TALENTS I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE...OPEN TO GREEK WITH A LIL’ MORE DIAMONDS!!!!!

after 12:00
Available all week!

1/2HR...160DIAMONDS...1HR...180DIAMONDS...OUTCALLS.. .225DIAMONDS...CUM EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE PLEASURE...

Sandy

5'3" 110 lbs. 34C on top, 35 years old. If you are looking for a mature lady to spend some quality time with, call Sandy! Pictures are here! Outcalls available! CIM! Swallows too!!

$160 for the half hour
$180 for the hour

Sandy Review 1
Sandy Review 2

Symphony: Only works on Mondays. She is the most beautiful woman I have had worked with. She used to be a professional model.

$180 for the ½ hour.
$200 for the hour.

Monday's ONLY ~~~~~ONLY~~~~~

Beautiful Latina! 5'2 120 lbs 24 yrs old. Sexy tight little body! Beautiful round ass! Works under Sexy Nicole. Brown short hair with highlights. Luscious kisser. Petite spinner body. 36 C on top. Beautiful completion with high cheekbones. She is a former dancer and model. Beautiful dimple on the right side of her cheek, long eye lashes. When you think of beautiful you will think of me!

Vivian is my name.............................................. ....

What kind of an experience do you want? I want to help you relax and enjoy yourself. I am all about the experience and your pleasure. Extraordinary experiences will make you smile! I want you to be relaxed, unwind stress free!

I am a spicy confident beautiful discreet and definitely an open minded provider! 33 years old. The pictures are truly me! I do BBBJ and can do greek but 100 more. If you would like greek tell me before hand thank you.
No Drama, No kids, No text, No emails, No Boyfriend!

I hope you enjoy my picture. ALL MY PICS ARE GUARANTEED REAL. Should you wish to experience what I have to offer, please contact me at (210) 214-2470

I am available from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM but I can be available even later if you let me know ahead of time!

*120 kisses 1/4 hour

*150 hugs 1/2 hour

*180 flirts 1 hour

*150 special for 1 hour Lonely Military Men must have ID....

I love to wear sexy things for you thighs leggings, sexy heels, sexy thongs, sexy panties!

Long hair, tan body!

Thank you. I am looking forward to meeting you...xxoo Vivian

Amber! A fabulous sensual Latina!

Come enjoy a fabulous GFE experience!! Amber is sensual, sexy, sweet erotic experience. It’s all about you getting GFE. Amber loves to play so call her. Amber can take the time to find out what YOU like & take my time doing it! You will leave very satisfied relaxed and ready for anything. I’m here to spoil you! Doesn't that sound good? Receive GFE from someone who actually cares about what YOU want and really works to see that you get what you want. Here I am! Look no further! I have a beautiful curvy, all natural body. I'm a 30 old Latina curvy. Measurements are 38C, long brown hair, deep sexy eyes. As long as you are clean, respectful and enjoy the company of a sweet, tender, educated, classy woman, we’ll get along just fine :D What are you waiting for? Sexy and dirty all at the same time!

Starting From 9:00 AM!

120 for the half hour!!
150 for the hour!!

Amber Review 1
Amber Review 2
Amber Review 3
Amber Review 4

**** Please contact SexyNicole to set up an appointment! ****

Please leave donation in an envelope in the basket by front door when entering!!!!!!

Please PM so we can bring you in! We are safe so you should be too!

(210) 291-5584 Call for a great time!!!!!!!!