Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's have a Orgy Party!!

Retired Companion (RIP)
    Yeah, FL has definite requirements for orgies! LOL

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    Humm ladys do we want are own party or do we want the men to join too and play !!weee hehe
    Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm,Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your amazing playmate adventure!
    Or, short notice! 😉💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I happen to be a batchelor for the next seven days, so if it's this week count me in and willing to make an appropriate contribution
    I'm pretty sure it's deductable

if you and pritikitti and any other providers and me are an orgy count me in.! lol dont think i would do well with other penis near me.lol can you say homophobe.? lol

Registered Female (Not Verified) MsPrittiKitti's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carman @ Jan 27 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    if you and pritikitti and any other providers and me are an orgy count me in.! lol dont think i would do well with other penis near me.lol can you say homophobe.? lol[/b]
    thats pretty honest. :) most men say theyll do it, but "really" wont do it..bc of the other penis in the room...
    id be up for a simple fmf, mfm, or even m/f -m/f swap sorta thing....heck im down forit all!!!

pritti your bi curious and sonya is a sweetheart,and i have never been in a 3 way i think we should have a trial orgy.between the three of us..!!!!

Mokoa, that pic of Horshack cracked me up.

And yes, the other dude thing can be intimidating. Especially if we really don&#39;t know the other person, like here on the board. A guy already may imagine his shortcomings, or whatever, real or not. But then the idea of another dude showing him up.... either in equipment or performance.... Not an easy task for most of us to overcome.

And yes, although it sounds good to me, not sure if I&#39;d follow through with it either.

As I have said before, I have three reasons why it ain&#39;t really my bag to be with a lady and another guy:
    1. If at any time, I am laying there, and I look up, and there is a pair of balls above my head, that&#39;s a deal breaker.
    2. If the other guys junior touches my junior, bye bye.
    3. If at any time during this event his juice gets on me, I am soo outta there.

Yep, I know the double standard of liking two girls going at it, but not two guys, but, hey. Can&#39;t help it. It is the way most of us are raised. Or at least, most of the guys I am familiar with. Me included, of course.

But now, watching an orgy with all the aforementioned ladies participating, that might be something...

thats too funny.!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonya Playmate @ Jan 26 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    MMMMM Just here thinking about a orgy party ...What do you providers think about that idea hehe :D[/b]

Well, I&#39;m certainly not a provider but from a hobbits&#39; perspective, that sounds like it could be a lotta&#39; Fun! Hell, I ain&#39;t shy. Let&#39;s get this party started.

Just as long a Mokoa keeps his beads away from me :unsure:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jet carson's Avatar
    LMAO...Its still working Mokoa!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Just as long a Mokoa keeps his beads away from me[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    LMAO...Its still working Mokoa![/b]
    Good!!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

As a long-time exhibitionist & lover of group sex, I would love to join in the fun. Of course, some of the more conservative hobbyists may be shocked and give us crap about it, but hey... we&#39;re supposed to be more open-minded about sexual prefs around here!

COUNT ME IN!

XOXOXO
    The hobby is an investment in your time & money and my time & reputation. My dedication to your satisfaction is what keeps you singing my praises!

April 2011: Available NOW for FBSM/L1/L2 in south Austin near Downtown. ONLY accepting new clients w/ verifiable references or trusted referrals/vouches. If you've seen me in the past, you're good to go! NO reviews please!

Verified Hobbyist BCD SofaKingFun's Avatar
    Kat, I&#39;m as open-minded as they come... But, have you see the set of beads that Mokoa wears around his neck? My Gosh, they&#39;re the size of cue-balls !!! Frikkin&#39; Monsta&#39;s, they are!

They used to not even bother me... at first.

It was only after Jet Carson and I were talking one time...and he told me about Mokoa&#39;s little &#39;secret&#39;. Then he told me about the beads and what purpose they serve in said &#39;secret&#39;. {cringes}

(Thancks a lot, Jet Carson!)

And I&#39;m certainly not ragging on him because of it. If that&#39;s what he&#39;s into, I&#39;m cool with it. Thumbs-up, Mokoa. Rock on.

All I&#39;m saying is that those things frighten the hell outta&#39; me!
    (&#39;cuz ain&#39;t NO WAY someone&#39;s going to try and jam one of those things up my....never mind. Just never mind )

:P

Talking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lurklt @ Jan 26 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">

:P

Hi,

I couldn&#39;t resist....I know I&#39;m getting kind of bored with the one on one thing.............hahahehehehehehe....I guess my sexual addiction is needing a little more excitement...hahaheheehhe....I like fisherman&#39;s idea....that would be nice......btw, fishermen we have a male friend in common!

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Hi,

Just curious has anyone had an orgy lately?

Sincerely,
    Velvet

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast