Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Figuring It Out Companion mlisa's Avatar
    I do like the response rate on this site, it will make a pleasant temporary home for us for now. I take it the P has been hit by its own version of Hurricane's Rita, Katrina and Ike it was bound to happen eventually, all that wet and high winds bellowing about lol....

This is an easy board to get about, just have to read up on how to post my pics and upload a nice avatar, though I really like mine from the main board.

Now to get comfortable and throw a few pillows about it will be just like home :P
    <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Life is short don't waste precious energy on negative people. Screening required if we've never met. P411 plus minimum 2 ladies with their site and contact info included. Live, love, laugh and yet sometimes we still need to cry too, ever so softly.</span>

I wonder how many people will want to try it here.

Jay, can you give me a call?

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    Ok, this shows how bad I am with computers. It took about an hour to realize I had to click a link in my email to validate this site. I&#39;m terrible at this stuff, so flame away Ghostface!

Good fix for now.
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

Thanks to the mods and all in the back ground for giving us this temporary home.
    atcav8or

Iraq War Vet

Support the troops

If you don&#39;t vote don&#39;t bitch

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metal_head @ Jan 19 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m terrible at this stuff, so flame away Ghostface![/b]

idiot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jacksparrow @ Jan 18 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I like it that everybody is a newbie right now.LOL :D :D[/b]
    Yep. HTowner only has 2,800 posts here.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ghostface147 @ Jan 19 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    idiot[/b]
    LOL!!
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jacksparrow @ Jan 19 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    LOL!![/b]
    I was laughing, too, when I saw it had to be validated after I&#39;d spent almost an hour with no access. Hell, I still have my wireless modem sitting next to my computer at home for a year and a half cause I can&#39;t figure that out. I know, I am an idiot!

I like this for now, but damn that old ASPD layout makes me feel at home.
    "All my life I&#39;ve been over the top. I don&#39;t know what I&#39;m doing, all I know is I don&#39;t wanna stop." Ozzy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Jan 19 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Jay, can you give me a call?[/b]
    Will do tomorrow (Tuesday). I just got back in town on Friday, busy weekend and exhausting day today. ;-)

I maybe an idiot also but i saved my avatar and was able to figure out how to use it here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the invite to the new board. ;)

Took me literally around 40 tries to get past the Security Code Confirmation for registration, but I finally got here!

BTW -- I didn&#39;t have to validate my email for some reason. I was just able to log in after I registered.
    Fais ce que tu voudras

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This is a test. My first post here.....

I like it because it doesn&#39;t get blocked by Airport Inet security programs, or any public hot spot, so I can now navigate while waiting for a plane. I think we should change the name of &#39;other board&#39; to something less conspicuous. It gets blocked everywhere.

Still Looking Around
    It is nice to log into a board which is quick and running well. ASPD has been very slow for a while now. Hopefully they get it fixed soon, but for now, this looks like fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Aspd was working fine earlier tonight when I tried it. First time in a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast