Thread: The One and Only Kali's Sensual Reiki! :)~

Verified Companion Companion Kali's Sensual Reiki's Avatar

The One and Only Kali's Sensual Reiki! :)~

I am a mature lady who enjoys life. I see myself as always building on becoming a better me! Impeccable attention placed on everything! Highly Erotic and I always enjoy satisfying your needs completely! As well as being highly responsive with receiving! Please do read through my reviews and get to know more about me! I am proud of what i am about and I love to nurture and cater to your needs! XO
    Beautiful incall location that is warm, and inviting, totally unassuming. Yes, I am always paying close attention to detail.
    6th and Sheridan area (Approximate location)

~ With the new wave of things to come please be sure and save my information!!!!~

Availability, Please be sure and give me a call and set up the time. Email. Call, Text, PM (through TOB). :)~
    light screening to verify

Here are a few great quotes below:

Just for today, I will let go of anger. Just for today, I will let go of worry. Today, I will count my many blessings. Today, I will do my work honestly. Today, I will be kind to every living creature.
    ~Dr. Mikao Usui

May the Buddha from within me be with the Buddha with you!~
    ~Dr. Mikao Usui

“A good Tarot Reader never gives false hope or leave a client feeling disturbed,”
    ~ Leslie Anne Franklin

“The true Tarot is symbolism; it speaks no other language and offers no other signs.”
    ~ Arthur Edward Waite

Where to find me and how to make contact with me below.

@KaliSensual (Twitter and Switter)

KalisSensualReiki@gmail.com (email)

303-505-3091 (phone number)

Allow me to entertain you completely, and capture your soul! With Elevating your vibrations to new levels of understanding!

Kisses Galore from me all over you!!

Kali:) XO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    9 AM to 11 AM Monday through Friday, Evenings 6:30 PM until 10 PM, most Wednesdays, 9 AM to 2 PM, Weekends I am very flexible with taking calls at all hours depending on what is going on!

I am so looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you and spending some high-quality time together!!
    Kalissensualreiki@gmail.com (email),
    https://www.kalissensualreiki.com/ (my website)
    303-505-3091 (my personal phone)

Looking forward to the time Kisses and attention Glore!

Kali XO

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Welcome Kali