First report on here, just a bit odd that there not really a "report" form for the spas, so not completely sure what I can say. I guess I'll just go for it and find out.

I've been here several times through the years and never disappointed. My last couple of encounters (mid December) have been with Coco. Where to start?
We've seen each other before so I'm typically just sitting up when she comes in and the fun begins. Lots of hugging and touching, trading and kissing (mostly closed mouth though a little tongue). She's easy going and has a pretty open menu. She certainly loves daty, more so than some of the amp ladies. When I first saw her, it was cbj, but she's gotten more relaxed with it now and the cover doesn't need to go on right away. Plenty of bls as well. Cfs in many positions with her trying to stay on the table. She's not a time watcher to speak of unless they're really busy of course. Always a pleasure to see the gals at Star.

Oh yes, Coco is fairly pretty, normally amp body, but slightly better I'm. She's probably in her 30's I would guess.