Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nobody?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nobody?

So is no one in the New Orleans area even in a playful mood. Damn, even with the influx of refugees the New Orleans board is dead. Yes it’s the holidays, but that doesn’t mean everyone quits thinking about sucking and fucking. Guess we should just all become celibate and train our minds to think of things other than naked skin....

I'm working on a date for New Years... Looks promising.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    I'm working on a date for New Years... Looks promising.
    Would imagine you have plan A, B, and at least C already!

I looked at the New Orleans Daily Ads for the last week, 8 different ladies posted. Kinda hard to believe the ladies aren’t trying to entice more gents to play!

I'm working on a Lake Charles date.
    If it fails, I have a couple options in Lafayette.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
    I looked at the New Orleans Daily Ads for the last week, 8 different ladies posted. Kinda hard to believe the ladies aren’t trying to entice more gents to play!
    I found 10 different in NOLA as well as two agencies. One (LL) listed 5 available, DR said to check their website. So there are options.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hope you find some fun

I will be there in january!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar
    That’s very true lol people don’t turn off the horny switch lol

That sucks but hope you find someone. There’s a lot of providers who don’t celebrate the holidays and Some who don’t celebrate with family. Maybe you’ll get lucky that way.

Most girls have kids and ya know. Schools are out now ;) but I’m sure if you make it worth someone’s while you should be able to get your jollies jingled.

Someone please help this man get his jollies jingled! Damn lol
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
    I found 10 different in NOLA as well as two agencies. One (LL) listed 5 available, DR said to check their website. So there are options.

Finding someone hasn’t been an issue. I was pointing out how little posting there is in this section. Houston at times has 10 post in an hour.

Retired Companion

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
    That’s very true lol people don’t turn off the horny switch lol

That sucks but hope you find someone. There’s a lot of providers who don’t celebrate the holidays and Some who don’t celebrate with family. Maybe you’ll get lucky that way.

Most girls have kids and ya know. Schools are out now ;) but I’m sure if you make it worth someone’s while you should be able to get your jollies jingled.

Someone please help this man get his jollies jingled! Damn lol

jollies jingled.

LOL

the wording & everything had me rollin' hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

jollies jingled.

LOL

the wording & everything had me rollin' hahahahah

I mean even during the holidays people still need their jingles jollied
    Ho Ho Ho lol

Any Ho Ho Heauxs anywhere lol

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Impossible to judge NO against HOU.

Way different histories, populations and manifold numbers of players.

imo, you gents need to step up to the plate and batter up some ladies who are outside these precincts and may not have the knowledge of home2 that y'all must start sharing.

I am not saying that plentyoffish or cityguide or adultsearch or any other many other possibilities are great for real prospecting. But, sure as Santa has a chimney inside his britches, there are some true nuggets out there that must be lead or enticed or even TOFTT'd.

ijs.

Oh, and btw, Happy Holidays!

= = = = =

Ladies, btw, your efforts in expanding the community are highly valued! And the more ladies who join, imo, the more gents show up as well. Been there and done that successfully in other city forums.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I have too much to lose to be looking for unverified providers.
    there are a lot more verified providers than what it seems.
    The last eccie shutdown taught me a lesson.
    I was very prepared for it now I just use these boards for information.
    And sometimes to look for a traveling provider going to an area and I will be working in.
    My work areas really suck for this hobby.
    The key to finding chicks who are not verified our own here AR to read everyone's reviews of them and contact them immediately to get screened.
    For some crazy reason some of these girls would rather work off of skip the games are cityxguide, instead of working off of a safe platform like this one.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Try JillyClaire
    Shes on here
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Very true @Warpt

A lot of girls Hate Review boards and Review culture and would rather not be apart of it. Even if the plus is to be more “Verified” they’d rather be more under the radar. I have asked a lot of girls to join who are on twitter and they decline. Most of whom were on Eccie but the response was more of excitement that Eccie crashed because now they feel as though every session won’t have a checklist or documented.

Ya know boards are great but there’s a lot of guys that mess it up for new comers who want to join.
    Lots of new girls are intimidated by being picked apart just by not having a perfect body ect ect..

At the end of the day people won’t stop being people. Unfortunately you have to have tough skin to be in this business and that’s just what it is.

With a body like mine and at my age, I don't judge most chicks body type. I have seen some that turn me off, but I always know what they look like before I go on a date.
    If they turn me off, I just look else where. I won't even attempt contact.
    I have never had the switcharoo done on me. Every provider looks like their pics, or almost like their pics.
    Some don't know what GFE means, but most look like their pics to a certain point.
    Being older, I also have a thing for the mature chicks, soft smooth pleasntly plump ladies now are more of a turn on, if they have a good IOP.
    I can't believe all the free pussy I passed up in my younger days, cause a girl was overweight or too old for me.
    Fuck, what a dumbass I was!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
    Very true @Warpt

A lot of girls Hate Review boards and Review culture and would rather not be apart of it. Even if the plus is to be more “Verified” they’d rather be more under the radar. I have asked a lot of girls to join who are on twitter and they decline. Most of whom were on Eccie but the response was more of excitement that Eccie crashed because now they feel as though every session won’t have a checklist or documented.

Ya know boards are great but there’s a lot of guys that mess it up for new comers who want to join.
    Lots of new girls are intimidated by being picked apart just by not having a perfect body ect ect..

At the end of the day people won’t stop being people. Unfortunately you have to have tough skin to be in this business and that’s just what it is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast