Paulina last day in town 💕💕💕💕💕
I am in Odessa y midland 6 al 10 mayo Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, this coming week so if you want to see me and are verified send me a text so we can get you prebooked.

This huge ass needs a good pounding come see me if you want to take me from behind Greek only +150

Please make sure to let me know you are wanting to see me in Odessa Thanks

Who would like to hear my beautiful Colombian accent?
You are in for a ride. Let?s FaceTime if you want to see me.

I am a beautiful, young (26) and curvy. I have a very small waist. A little about me.

I am 5'6" and 130 lbs. I have 36 D breast and 24" waist, with 44" hips. (I am sure you will love to see it from behind)

I have a black long hair, and brown eyes.

As far as what I enjoy behind closed doors:

Kissing, Oral, Doggie, and willing to learn different things, I enjoy touching and being touched. I always wear nice Lingerie and want to please you so don't hesitate to ask.
I am open to do Greek.

Things I don't do so don't ask.
BBFS

I am happy and friendly.

I have a rate of:
400 for an Hour
300 for half
plus 150 for Greek, ask me first.

plus 150 Name: IMG_9296.jpg
Views: 356
Size: 52.4 KBName: IMG_9295.jpg
Views: 357
Size: 47.2 KBfor outcall

If you are Verified on this site, just send me the date and preferred time by text if not verified, please send 3 references, with all the information, provider, page, phone if available.

I will give preference to the verified members but will use FaceTime if needed to help verify you a bit faster.

Also, if you have p411 my page is: https://preferred411.com/P373298

**DON'T PM ME HERE AS I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE AS MUCH SO PLEASE TEXT ME FIRST WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND REFERENCE SO WE CAN TRY TO GET YOU VERIFIED**

Email me at Paulinacolombia93@gmail.com
or text me to (346) 262-0814 first
It's not letting me upload my new photos and videos you can write for new photos you can review my review 💯 real
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message