Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Camila4 281-603-7648 HI I FEEL SO HAPPY TO BE ON THE PAGE I HOPE TO SEE YOU ❤️

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Camila4 281-603-7648 HI I FEEL SO HAPPY TO BE ON THE PAGE I HOPE TO SEE YOU ❤️

Hi, I’m Camila, I’m very happy to be on the page, I hope to see u soon, I work 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Saturday, I don’t like to talk about my sessions, but if I’m here in the page it’s not just for massage, so please don’t ask more about the session and if u want to make appointment be ready to send me a information with the references, my donation are 140$ hr and I’m on 59 and bellaire ❤️❤️
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie

Verified Hobbyist BCD Laffingdogg's Avatar
    Welcome beautiful!!!!!!

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Welcome! Similar post as Alma4 and same location. They most likely share the same apt. Guarantee.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    You are a welcome addition beautiful.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Sexy Lady.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 sexy!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Good Day, and welcome. W O W !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone gone in?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fine looking woman, but at $140/hr, I am not sure about validity. I hope she is real because with her looks and that price, she will be busy if GFE.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Hi, I’m real but I was working on bedpage and I was trying to make the account on eccie and send all my information but the page go down I work with Amy and Carly and hers clients they know I’m real ...

Verified Companion Companion Carly's Avatar
    Django.... You Don't have anything better to do..we Do have an appt we have a private office. And Yes we work in the same place is that a problem? And if you dont know us just pass how i told you before you dont have nothing to say dont say it dont try to bé famous Lmao!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to all of you Carly and Camila!!

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Quote Originally Posted by Carly View Post
    Django.... You Don't have anything better to do..we Do have an appt we have a private office. And Yes we work in the same place is that a problem? And if you dont know us just pass how i told you before you dont have nothing to say dont say it dont try to bé famous Lmao!!!
    I'm already famous mami.Yoohoo! I'll make you famous. I'm just mentioning it as it is to my fellow compas.No need to get defensive.Tranquila Carly, cojalo suave parcerita que todo va estar bien. Everyting is gonna be alright.Bienvenida y Feliz Navidad
    Last edited by Django; 12-20-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast