Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Can anyone log into Eccie?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Satchel's Avatar
    Hopefully ECCIE got what it deserved. After making someone like Cpt Kckr a mod who pretty much made the Austin forum cater to ONE provider who is a less desirable provider on top of not even being a FS provider. All I can say is good riddance. Both of those individuals took exception to those who do not think, talk, and act like they do. Karma is a ferocious yet beautiful bitch. Sites like this & ECCIE will never cease to exist.
    Last edited by Satchel; 12-23-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I was just able to login. Not sure if it's up for good or not, but it's up now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Excellent Barbarian's Avatar
    ECCIE is back

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No posts on Eccie since 12-15 but it looks like the previous incarnations, complete with all my reviews. Now we can again read about Humpty's adventures in bowel control.

Just got an email saying it was some kind of unexpected technical glitch but not any kind of security data was breached at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    It’s back!!
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbill View Post
    Just got an email saying it was some kind of unexpected technical glitch but not any kind of security data was breached at all.
    Same here. However I plan to keep OH2 as my main source and Eccie as secondary. Probably recheck the information I've harvested in the past.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    yeah, it's back. I first found out when I got a birthday email greeting, on 12/27 from eccie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbill View Post
    At this point, after the two mysterious outages, I'm not sure I trust the site or what they said in the e-mail. It would have taken 2 minutes to put up a landing page that said they were down due to a technical issue but they didn't do that. Feels a lot more like an unintentional outage due to an external cause than downtime to fix "something".

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7