Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is the other website shut down ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    +1-Actually, sorry I am for any misfortunes elsewhere.

No one here should feel any joy when hobbyverse issues happen.

We are all in the same hobbyverse and, considering the issues ahead, we all need to help each other.

Never burn any bridges and for sure, keep your options wide open, and as many as you can.

Site is still experiencing sever issue. Please keep speculation to a min. unless you have confirmed the comments of"site SHUTDOWN". There are many reason that will cause this issue. Thanks@ck1942...I enjoy being able to access information of the women on all platforms. This allows all of us to broaden our experiences and gather more information for all parties involved. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Who cares if the E is down? We are rolling here.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Actually, sorry I am for any misfortunes elsewhere.

No one here should feel any joy when hobbyverse issues happen.

We are all in the same hobbyverse and, considering the issues ahead, we all need to help each other.

Never burn any bridges and for sure, keep your options wide open, and as many as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx210boi View Post
    Glad someone cleared this up i kept checking that site and it would server not found.

Yeah. We all get lost, TBoi. How else would we have known to stumble in here ?
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's still down. :-( Fortunately, this place has grown by leaps and bounds in the last few months and is a great board for just these types of occasions. :-)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    As someone noted above re: "screenshotting' her reviews, it behooves (a new way to describe horny ol' goats like me) all of us to save/archive our valuables.

Ladies, tell your favorite gents we have plenty of storage here if they are willing to archive your reviews here.

Gents, needless to say, even my memory fades at times, and I have been archiving both reviews and "field reports" ever since aspd days. Sometimes I can even remember where I lodged those reports. Maybe even a photo or two or three.

Happy Hobbying and stay calm unless you want to celebrate 2019 a bit early (see my signature).
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Passing it on:
    Where did the TexasSunshine817 quote come from? Is it correct? Hope it wasn’t due to something else.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    At this point, I'd say all options are open, and any assumptions are premature. Until an actual member of ECCIE management makes a definitive public statement somewhere or the site pops back up like last time, speculation is pretty much just smoke in the wind, and who was told/heard what is immaterial. It will return, or it won't.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and enjoy merry mistletoe muff mischief meanwhile here!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    The conspiracy theories, rumors, chicken little "the sky is falling", I heard from a friend's cousins barbers gardner comments in every city section of OH2 on what they think is happening brings a head shaking facepalm.

The biggest reason people/providers are freaking out is because their other big revenue generating avenue/site is down the week before Christmas.

It will return when it returns. Not the first time a review board has gone down. Does anyone remember when ASPD went down for almost a week around 2006? People went nuts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I appreciate the influx of new ladies here. Y’all keep coming!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Being OFF eccie hasnt hurt my biz... I learned long time ago how to survive in the hobby world.....

A big thanx to the crew of this site for their work

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    U rock Dallas!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I have to agree the timing sucks for those wanting same and the Ladies getting a donation in return.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    First, it was not maintenance happening. Second, it was not DOS attack. Third, it was not shutdown by Federal agency.
    It looks like it was critical hardware crash. A return may depend upon how much damage was done and how long it takes to replace the equipment and restore the files.

Tex9401
    West Texas Eccie Mod

Retired Companion
    Per Eccie twitter... they have voluntarily suspended operations due to safety.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    indefinite suspension due to safety? Oh well. Safety priority #1. So much info and reaserch that we have lost. Hopefully reviews will start pouring in this way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast